• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

BTA

I mean.

There's 5 more episodes in which Abby could play one. Which feels like a thing they might pick because I doubt Vinny's familiar with it either.

Diancecht

Ah, I love Sunday evenings.

bellybutton25sjh.jpg

repeater

Hey gang! I've got an 8 and a half hour flight to the US tomorrow. I haven't been keeping up super well with GB in the last two months or so -- any great longer content I might've missed that I should download and watch on the flight?

Just browsing the PS and was reminded that Middle Earth 2 is coming out in only 9 (or 8) days

This month is fucked in terms of releases

The good kind of fucked tho

Edit:

Games I plan on getting:

Axiom Verge (Switch)
Middle Earth: Shadow of War
Evil Within 2
Gran Turismo Sport
WWE 2K18
South Park: FBW
Assassin's Creed: Origins
Super Mario Odyssey
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

BTA

Playing more Golf Story while watching the raid for another hour.

I'm going back to visual novel hell after this but I need to see them fail a bit more.

EDIT: Piston's got a good list, though I haven't seen SNES or NBA yet. Will say Frights is kinda slow when they get stuck for a while so might not be the best fit for a flight.

and also some of those might make you laugh more than you want to laugh while on a crowded plane but

oti

Banned
Just browsing the PS and was reminded that Middle Earth 2 is coming out in only 9 (or 8) days

This month is fucked in terms of releases

The good kind of fucked tho

Edit:

Games I plan on getting:

Axiom Verge (Switch)
Middle Earth: Shadow of War
Evil Within 2
Gran Turismo Sport
WWE 2K18
South Park: FBW
Assassin's Creed: Origins
Super Mario Odyssey
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

You can't possibly play all these games at the same time. Why not prioritise?

You can't possibly play all these games at the same time. Why not prioritise?

You underestimate me, mister

Also, I won't be paying for half of these as I have a system between friends

Oct 27th is the day I'm worried about, however. Have no idea how that day is going to go, lol

Tagyhag

I'm curious if Alex is happy or sad with how Blue Bombing' turned out.

I really enjoy the banter but I just have it as background noise now. Mega Man took a backseat.

oti

Banned

Oct 27th is the day I'm worried about, however. Have no idea how that day is going to go, lol

Install Assassin's Creed.
Start playing Mario while installing Assassin's Creed.
Forget you ever bought Assassin's Creed.
Switch battery dies.
Oh wait I bought Assassin's Creed!
Put Switch in dock to charge.
Play Assassin's Creed.

Install Assassin's Creed.
Start playing Mario while installing Assassin's Creed.
Forget you ever bought Assassin's Creed.
Switch battery dies.
Oh wait I bought Assassin's Creed!
Put Switch in dock to charge.
Play Assassin's Creed.

Drops and spills Ass Creed branded Monster, mood becomes as sour as my sour apple Monster once was
Stops Playing Ass Creed
Thats right
It's BJ time
Loads up Wolfenstein II and blows frustration out on some Nazi fucks

Man, Danny continues to outdo himself with his docs. How Marcin Iwiński got his start during the landscape that Poland was in is insane.

Play an hour or so of each game is what I'm aiming at. However, I think I'm going to focus mostly on Mario & Wolfenstein 2. AC will have to wait and I'm hoping I'll have The Evil Within 2 beat by the time the 27th comes around.

repeater

Thanks for the recommendations, guys! They made me realise I'd watched more recent GB content than I had thought. :p (Ark was hilarious, for example. An instant GB classic, I'd say.)

I hadn't had time to watch the playdate with Janina. There's also some video from a couple of months back where Vinny and Abby were streaming VR stuff that seemed really funny, I'll go grab that..

Thanks for the recommendations, guys! They made me realise I'd watched more recent GB content than I had thought. :p (Ark was hilarious, for example. An instant GB classic, I'd say.)

I hadn't had time to watch the playdate with Janina. There's also some video from a couple of months back where Vinny and Abby were streaming VR stuff that seemed really funny, I'll go grab that..

Yeah, Abby played RE7 VR

Top Bottom