• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

BTA

Second Raid, Dan on the beastcast said he just kept going. Alex tried to do a few pvp matches but couldn't focus so he had to stop.

That'd be after the first part, since the Beastcast was recorded on Thursday and the second part was Friday.

I just got flawless on Trials. I can finally put Destiny 2 down. Also I completed the final raid section last night in 10 minutes with a pick up group.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Second Raid, Dan on the beastcast said he just kept going. Alex tried to do a few pvp matches but couldn't focus so he had to stop.

No they were talking about the first raid on the beastcast.

They were actually fairly positive on it at the end of the first one.

robotrock

Banned
The real GOTY question is whether or not Dan chooses Breath of the Wild or Destiny 2 as his #1 game that actually manages to get on the site's whole list (at the #10 spot).

Harpuia

Oh I realized you meant the switch versions of the games you listed. Thought you meant for pc lol

Yeah I noticed I've been basically waiting for Odyssey and stardew. I figure it's time to get something else to do on the train. I'm going crazy listening to podcasts and chipping away at my current book.

Valtýr

K imma bite. Golf story steamworld dig 2 or picross. I never played steamworld

Between Golf Story and Steamworld Dig 2... I think I prefer Golf Story. SWD2 felt a little short and content lite compared to the first game, at least in terms of the digging aspect, there's lots of secrets and puzzles to find.

uVaWMsn.jpg

paging chuck

Harpuia

Valtýr;250629113 said:
Between Golf Story and Steamworld Dig 2... I think I prefer Golf Story. SWD2 felt a little short and content lite compared to the first game, at least in terms of the digging aspect, there's lots of secrets and puzzles to find.

I don't have a frame of reference for the first one, so I probably wouldn't be able to tell.

Looking for a nice meaty experience.

Yeah I noticed I've been basically waiting for Odyssey and stardew. I figure it's time to get something else to do on the train. I'm going crazy listening to podcasts and chipping away at my current book.

I don't have a frame of reference for the first one, so I probably wouldn't be able to tell.

Stardew Valley is going to be an amazing treat for you when it comes in. That game is so heavy with content.

Wunder

prolly not picross then? I'd pick Picross but I doubt any picross game can be described as meaty, except maybe Picross 3D Round 2

BTA

uVaWMsn.jpg

paging chuck

You missed the tweet where she talked about Danika explaining furries to her (with a legit good though brief response from @spacetwinks).

I sincerely love that Waypoint has an actual fursona. I'm not a furry myself but I have multiple college friends/friend of friends that are and the communities/dynamics around them are interesting.

Dineren

Banned
Is there any good horror game content on GB outside of Spookin' and Six Crazy Frights? I'm too cowardly to play them myself, but every October I feel the urge to watch.

hamchan

I really enjoyed the SNES mini QL. If they could do videos looking at old games regularly like this then that would be a good feature.

I really enjoyed the SNES mini QL. If they could do videos looking at old games regularly like this then that would be a good feature.

Ben fits in really well with 90s video games talk too. Maybe let him show more of that. (Cue more c64 coverage because old games means pre-1990)

Top Bottom