• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Wunder

Ben fits in really well with 90s video games talk too. Maybe let him show more of that. (Cue more c64 coverage because old games means pre-1990)

yeah he seems to have a decent amount of experience with those games. As someone roughly the same age I did not touch the SNES at all and was mainly a PC gamer with a bit of N64/Gamecube on the side so his perspective is pretty interesting

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Danganronpa V3 first trail took 7 hour which felt like fucking ages (in a good and bad way). Can't remember if it was that long for the other games.

Stoze

Valtýr;250635725 said:
I finished it in about 4 or 5 hours and not really seeing much to do after the main story line except some of the puzzles
Do you mean the caves? Those are some of the best parts of the game. Getting all the upgrades is fun as well. Also if you get all the artifacts you unlock something cool. Definitely one of the most satisfying games to 100% I've played in a good long while.

Raid first half

When they finally did a good rotation and Ben realizes then mentions that there are ten of them to dunk in i lost my fucking shit LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dan's reaction in particular was glorious

Jintor

looks like chubs put out a 1.04 patch yesterday but is gearing up for 1.1. I can probably wait until then and just rewatch both of these CSL QLs until then.

Gotta get those EMAILS

mondays

t5UZPvN.jpg

Seventy70

Halloween time is coming up. It's time to re watch their Until Dawn playthrough. I wish they were doing another group playthrough of a scary game.

Top Bottom