• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Nerokis

Wow. Going through the second raid stream now, and they really made that bath encounter look easy after everything came together. Alex's suggestion for Brad and Dan to switch places seemed to work out beautifully.

OdJYkXa.png

KingKong

GB better not abandon the raid if they fail tonight. I don't care if it takes the rest of the year, they all need to suffer through this.

we'll be stuck in a vicious cycle of trying and failing the raid, talking about it on the bombcast, talking about it on the beastcast then trying and failing it again next week

Harpuia

sigh. Not going to lie guys, this stream has made me want to try Destiny 2 out. Too bad I have no friends who will play with me.

BTA

Does Abby not have a stream going too?

That's unfortunate if true. I'd have liked continuing to watch her POV, particularly if no one else streaming is going to be inside the weird dimension.

Ashby

That's unfortunate if true. I'd have liked continuing to watch her POV, particularly if no one else streaming is going to be inside the weird dimension.

Right? It's like I've been watching the theatrical cuts 2/3s of a way through a trilogy and am now forced to watch the Director's.

I bet it's because if it ends late, it's easier for GBW to upload the video because of the time difference.

BTA

I looked over at my laptop where I had the chat page open still (while actually streaming on my phone) and this really is Twin Peaks huh

xuchu

Brad is currently streaming and he is in the dimension team.

BTA

I bet it's because if it ends late, it's easier for GBW to upload the video because of the time difference.

Oh, no, I understand why West is the official stream. I just thought for earlier parts everyone else was streaming on YouTube through their PS4s? But this time only Brad is.

EDIT: Oh, ok, Brad's dimension team? I'll stick with him I guess.

Top Bottom