• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

xuchu

This is great, Brad is actually leading the team instead of saying nothing. Much better weapon loadouts from everyone. But yeah, that raid rocket launcher is one of the best for boss damage.

Kaizer

Banned
jpjW509.png

I need to check out Gundam Versus, game completely fell off my radar.

Good thing Brad asked Abby to be careful and not get picked off. I was getting a bit frustrated seeing her run off into the corner being “spicy” and wasting revive tokens.

xuchu

Good thing Brad asked Abby to be careful and not get picked off. I was getting a bit frustrated seeing her run off into the corner being “spicy” and wasting revive tokens.

Yeah, also glad that she's not using an smg anymore. Hopefully they'll use thier power weapons on the yellow bars instead of thier primary.

Phionoxx

Guess the whole "no point in running the raid if everyone isn't above 280" was a bit of a soft rule.

Or the disconnect / ringer theory is correct. Or possibly we are in for hours of heartache. All valid options!

BTA

So I just hit the first tournament in Golf Story during this and uh.

Why is the story in this game such garbage? Bad explanations/tutorials aside I've been enjoying it a lot but the story is just a sudden jump into trashtown.

Top Bottom