• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

I managed to catch the end and a bit of the post stream. Congrats I suppose! Curious to see how they feel on the bombcast today.

Did Brad get three of the same gun in the post stream? Poor Brad, Destiny is a cruel mistriss

So Andrew House is leaving Sony.

Perhaps he will join GiantBomb.

JHXZnnJ.png

Andrew House is going to be the new cable guy out West

Also! I just remembered how I made Andrew House in UFC 2!

Check it out

(more pics at link)

xuchu

Yeah, really enjoyed the raid stream. That being said, was frustrated with Jeff endlessly trying to melee all the big enemies. Just had to go along for the ride I guess.

LiK

Please have Abby play through Deadly Premonition with Vinny.

That would seriously be awesome.

Isn't that right Zach?

They already have two full ERs so I doubt they'll have Abby play that for the site again.

Shenmue 2 pls.

daveo42

Banned
So they got it finally? I went to sleep sometime after midnight EST after they had a few close calls, so I missed the end of their stream.

Oakinn

So they got it finally? I went to sleep sometime after midnight EST after they had a few close calls, so I missed the end of their stream.

you missed it by 15 minutes or so. They finally had some good runs, like a light switch turned on for them as a group. Got super close and choked, then finished it off the next run

daveo42

Banned
you missed it by 15 minutes or so. They finally had some good runs, like a light switch turned on for them as a group. Got super close and choked, then finished it off the next run

Damn...I actually saw the run where they got Calus within a sliver of health in two cycles and then wiped. I gave up at that point.

Bacon

I missed the setup for that last boss fight and joined in as they were on their last couple attempts. I was wondering what the significance of them yelling out crabs, axes, goblet and what not. I could see the symbol on ben's screen but what did they need that information for?

I thought for sure that was the end, I'm glad they managed to finish it without bringing in help.

Same. It's rad as hell that they did it. I watched almost all of it and, as someone who was a guild officer in a major WoW guild on our server, Dan might have been my MVP, or tied with Brad. He seemed to make the least errors, seemed to die early less than others.

Patryn

I missed the setup for that last boss fight and joined in as they were on their last couple attempts. I was wondering what the significance of them yelling out crabs, axes, goblet and what not. I could see the symbol on ben's screen but what did they need that information for?

The team back in reality had to kill the old man of the symbol not called out.

Those in the shadow realm (spooky slide) would each see a different symbol on the big guy's face. They had to call them out so that those outside of the spooky slide knew which "old men" to punch. They'd call out the three, and punch the fourth.

Destiny is a weird game.

3 players that got stuck in the shadow world each saw a different symbol. There were four enemies in the boss room with different symbols over their heads. Whichever was the odd one out needed to die (and only him) or the whole party dies

There are 4 enemies with those symbols above their heads, the people not in the ghost world have to punch the one that is not called out.

Bacon

Ah alright, that's pretty neat thanks guys. I played a lot of destiny 1 and didn't want to play more destiny but watching last nights stream had me feeling the itch again.

daveo42

Banned
I'll probably watch the last 30mins or so of the stream once the upload is available.
Edit: Youtube already has Jeff's stream so I'll just watch that.

Same. It's rad as hell that they did it. I watched almost all of it and, as someone who was a guild officer in a major WoW guild on our server, Dan might have been my MVP, or tied with Brad. He seemed to make the least errors, seemed to die early less than others.

Yeah, I think Dan was consistently the best at managing the entire right side most of the fight, never seemed out of ammo, and did his job pretty much perfectly once roles were assigned.

LiK

Watching D2 Raid Part 3 stream. Much better start with equipment and ability picks. Skipped to the end.
Nice climatic ending.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Chromatic aberration is eye piercing. Ironically, Cuphead is probably the one singular game that makes sense to have chromatic aberration, since it's trying to look like film. Luckily you can turn it off.

Wunder

pretty much everything except pink colored things that you can parry damages you, no?

you'd think so, but there are some things where you can just go through, or background/foreground stuff that you can usually avoid. Sometimes touching bosses don't damage you but sometimes they do. It feels inconsistent but I'm not sure if it actually is or if there's just a rule that I'm not realizing.

Wunder

PLEASE

Or Divinity 2.

I'm watching the last half hour of the final run now. It's so damn good. Alex giving that pep talk, Abby saying she's ready to jump down everyone's throat. All the za problems. I'm so happy.

it was getting spicy

I thought they were going to give up once Alex's internet problems resurfaced

timestamp for pizza joke please

It's at the 4:30:00 mark or so. Just as they enter the portal. The lecture comes not long after.

EDIT:

That ending is so so so good. Brad saying "Hey guys, if you be quiet you can hear him say some cool stuff." Dan - "Who gives a shit?!"

Abby - "Hit him in the nuts! Hit him in the nuts!"

Top Bottom