• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

UTdYXHS.png

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
As a huge Metroid fan,
I kinda just want to get through Samus Returns already so I can move on to Steamworld Dig 2

Not a fan of those types of games but the music alone makes me want to check out dest2ny.

theres almost too much good content in Divinity Original Sin 2

Why did I blow my "100 hour rpg" with persona 5
and I really liked persona 5.

I'll probably get to this next year.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Imagining Jason's kid mimicking that stupid flower from cuphead is making me smile.

I also probably should remap my controls like ben did....

def sim

Dumb question but is divinity coming to consloes?

"As for the console versions, we're now focused on delivering our first patch for the PC version, something that is scheduled for this week," said Vincke. "Lots of players means lots of support issues coming in and we're trying to service them as fast as we can. After that, it'll be a long well deserved break for the team and then we'll boot up our machines again to work on the next things.”

Source

Dineren

Banned
They still need to Quick Look Scanner Sombre...

...or maybe give it to Abby for Six Crazy Fights - even though it is more tension than horror.

This game deserves some more love!

I hadn't even heard this was being developed until seeing an article about how poorly it was selling. I hope it has picked up since then, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Catvoca

Banned
There is nothing thing wrong with just calling it the Bombcast aftershow. I don't know why they keep trying to think up names for it.

Oakinn

Does anyone else find cupheads animation a bit jarring? It looks fantastic when it's standing still but when the projectiles are shot out they seem so much crisper than character models/ background.

Don't get me wrong. Styyyle for days just a little something I noticed and can't unsee

Wunder

Cuphead really does have wicked style but it'd better to watch than to play.

its awesome to watch, I watched like 3 or 4 different streamers play through the game at various points and when I sat down to play it it was a ton of fun. I didn't mind that I got spoiled on bosses since I ended up dying a bunch anyway and having loadout tips and knowing what a boss does shaved down a lot of deaths.

Top Bottom