• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Salarians

I'm already bored of Golf Story and I've never even played it

Edit: oh shit I was going to make this a thread

actual edit:
a nice high quality post for the new page

Megasoum

Banned
It's funny, I'm watching the all day SNES stream, I'm like 3 hours in and so far they pretty much only played games that are on the SNES Mini

My group just did two of our fastest runs of the Destiny 2 raid, about 40-45 minutes for each. Wonder if Dan would keep raiding if he found a group like that, he seemed pretty into it.

Lari

Six Crazy Frights is so good. I keep making the mistake of watching these at night and regretting it immediately.
I wish they'd beat the game in the second episode, I was getting interested in seeing what other tricks the game would pull off. But also I get that is beyond the scope of the feature.
Oh well...

Artist Abby was appropriately douchey!

TraBuch

Banned
Why is there a topic for every Angry Joe review instead of a post in the review thread and why do people just mock anyone who asks instead of actually answering the question?

Aselith

Because threads on his reviews generate interest and its lame as fuck to thread whine. Just ignore the thread like the fuck do you care

robotrock

Banned
Why is there a topic for every Angry Joe review instead of a post in the review thread and why do people just mock anyone who asks instead of actually answering the question?

ive got so many angry PMs over the years about it man...it's best not to ask. definitely something fishy going on with the angry video game man push out here

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yo, they totally did make a thing that's good for reheating fries. Just get an Air Fryer.

I mean it's dope for plenty of things, but it does a really good job reheating fries.

Tainted

I watched all 20+hrs of the Destiny raid streams and I am not quite sure at the moment if I am turned off playing Destiny 2 when it releases on PC in a few weeks or just burnt out from watching the same thing over and over again.

I certainly wouldn't have the patience playing the same thing for that long, so hats off to the guys for sticking it out.

I will be a Destiny noob so I have no idea if the loot they ended up with at the end was worth all the effort they put in, I sure hope it was.

valeo

I watched all 20+hrs of the Destiny raid streams and I am not quite sure at the moment if I am turned off playing Destiny 2 when it releases on PC in a few weeks or just burnt out from watching the same thing over and over again.

I certainly wouldn't have the patience playing the same thing for that long, so hats off to the guys for sticking it out.

I will be a Destiny noob so I have no idea if the loot they ended up with at the end was worth all the effort they put in, I sure hope it was.

I'm a Destiny noob and I can confirm that it was not worth it.

Antiwhippy

Top 5 for me for sure so far.

I'm just glad that it didn't turn into, how do I describe it, a standard platformer shooter? I mean it totally is a platformer shooter, but I meant that it's not a traditional one where you have to go through a series of stages to get to bosses. I was afraid that it was going to be that when they said they were delaying it to add more traditional plaforming stages.

Antiwhippy

Yeah, I've said it before, while I like how hard it is, it's kind of a shame that a game with such a broadly appealing artstyle has the gameplay for a much smaller niche.

Joeku

honestly i'm not some expert at games and i dont think its that hard

Cuphead is on a "show family members who don't care at all about video games" tier with its visuals. Last game I think I did that with was maybe LA Noir. But even them trying to get through the tutorial would look like that one journo video where the guy couldn't jump and time a dodge.

Joeku

Even the way Nintendo works on games is charming as shit:
https://twitter.com/gypsyOtoko/status/915037635663425536

Second one down this thread:
They managed all of their tasks by integrating their management tools with the game, so you wouldn't get people doing the same work twice.
DLLd7YgVAAADK16.jpg:large

hamchan

Was Vinnyvania unpopular? Removed from feature short list, Brad and Jeff thinking they stopped at 3, etc

Nah. They reached Symphony of the Night. That's like the natural end point for the video series.

If it didn't get views while doing it then they would have cancelled it mid way like Kingdom Heartache.

Also Brad and Jeff thinking it stopped at 3... I would just put it up to them being them and not having the best memory/not paying attention to what East does.

Antiwhippy

Wasn't blue bombin' something they came up with to replace vinnyvania?

I like me some blue bombin' but I prefer vinnyvania.

Top Bottom