• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

If it didn't get views while doing it then they would have cancelled it mid way like Kingdom Heartache.

Have they cancelled Kingdom Heartache? I've been so busy with work/video games I haven't been able to watch much GB lately. I dropped off after episode 1, so I'm not upset if it is... Just curious.

Have they cancelled Kingdom Heartache? I've been so busy with work/video games I haven't been able to watch much GB lately. I dropped off after episode 1, so I'm not upset if it is... Just curious.

No, on the PC building stream Ben showed off the strategy guide that he bought. They're going through interviews right now. It is also entirely possible that Ben is trying to see when it is a good time for a person from the East to join in on the next episode. It'll be either Dan, Alex, Vinny or Jeff B. The last episode featured Abby.

oti

Banned
No, on the PC building stream Ben showed off the strategy guide that he bought. They're going through interviews right now. It is also entirely possible that Ben is trying to see when it is a good time for a person from the East to join in on the next episode. It'll be either Dan, Alex, Vinny or Jeff B. The last episode featured Abby.

That was two weeks ago. Have they even mentioned this feature again since? If he really waits for someone new to join for each episode this feature will go on forever.

That was two weeks ago. Have they even mentioned this feature again since? If he really waits for someone new to join for each episode this feature will go on forever.

No, but we also got news about how they've started to interview people on that stream. They probably still have more people to interview because Jason was doing exactly that on Monday. They also just finished that terrible raid so nobody has to level up anymore or do anything related to Destiny. We'll probably see a new episode within the next week or two OR when they finish with all the people they're interviewing.

Zaph

The Forza QL is such a bummer. You'd think MS would want their flagship first-party title to be free of self-inflicted wounds, but I guess milking sim racing fans is too tempting.

But can confirm racing shitty Fiesta Mk2's is a ton of fun.

2967798-cp_picross_s_ql.00_08_43_39.still001.jpg

Quick Look: Picross S
The beautiful mind of Dan Ryckert solves the the unsolvable to discover very pixelated curtains.

Wunder

it's so good. between that and golf story and steamworld dig 2 and stardew valley I'm suddenly drowning in switch stuff

and then mario later this month thank the lord

not really getting this mega picross thing but i assume the tutorial will explain it. Can't wait to pick it up once i get my switch!

jariw

I feel like I'm missing something with Steamworld Dig 2. It's pleasant and I'm not sorry I played it but it was so short and easy that I put it out of my mind after I beat it

Go back and find all the stuff. If it's too easy, use cogs on the boosters that makes the game harder.

Lari

I'd like to see the beast crew get through some (all?) of GTA Online's heists.

That sounds like it would be a fun time.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Vinnyvania Returns would be great, as long as they don't BlueBombin' (post-Abby hire) it and completely ignore the game. Those n64 games are shit and would be great.

Mupod

I wish they would bring back Castlevania. It's a great fall series

I actually try to play through (or replay) a CV game every October. I forget exactly when or why I started this 'tradition' but I'm pretty sure I started with the Rondo remake/rerelease on PSP. Last year I did Castlevania The Adventure Rebirth and it was perfect, nice short game that looked/sounded awesome and wasn't too hard. I forget and can't check here, did Vinny ever do that one?

I haven't watched most of Vinnyvania (just CV1 and Bloodlines) so maybe I'll get on that. Perhaps it'll inspire me on which CV to play through (or avoid).

Do you consider A Link Between Worlds to be a 2D or a 3D Zelda?

2D. Same with all Zelda games before OoT and all handheld Zelda games after.

Truth is my favorite part of Zelda is towns, character, and stories. I also enjoy the 3D dungeons more.

Disclaimer: I was born in 94.

BTA

2D. Same with all Zelda games before OoT and all handheld Zelda games after.

Truth is my favorite part of Zelda is towns, character, and stories. I also enjoy the 3D dungeons more.

Disclaimer: I was born in 94.

I mean, I was born in 95, and I think I do prefer 2D Zelda despite liking basically every Zelda game (and I mean that in the sense of "I have not played more than the start of 1 or 2"), so there's that.

Disclaimer: LttP was also one of my first games.

BTA

I'm so behind on podcasts right now but I'm trying to start listening to the aftershow consistently even if I can't start listening to the Bombcast again just yet. I am still surprised at how much they've managed to avoid awkward call-ins.

Top Bottom