• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

They should change it to iJenners. What a terrible generation.

You have these Minecraft kids dabbing and planking in the streets with their fidget spinners. Disgusting.

Also heartburn sucks

Abby/Dan/Alex/Vinny are so good together it is kind of crazy. I know I am beating an old drum but this content feels the most like older GB.

Now get Snider to come in every couple of weeks for a random PC game.

tumblr_n7pjyzwYfn1qe4qeqo1_500.gif

Scizzy

My favorite thing about MMA Jeff is that the shittiest things about him have nothing to do with the facial capture and are the weird, motionless arms.

strafer

So I'm not really sure if should go see Blade Runner, one part of me wanna see Ryan Gosling stare at things, the other part wanna skip the movie because I don't wanna hear Hans Zimmer ruin the movie, damn I wish JJ was scoring.

I mean I love Zimmer but he's everywhere now.

swimbuff

They should change it to iJenners. What a terrible generation.

You have these Minecraft kids dabbing and planking in the streets with their fidget spinners. Disgusting.

Also heartburn sucks

I had heartburn yesterday and I didn't sleep a wink last night. Used the time to finish up Golf Story.

I had heartburn yesterday and I didn't sleep a wink last night. Used the time to finish up Golf Story.

Gotta get some antacids, friend. I had problems with heartburn for a long while and it ended up fucking my teeth badly. I will probably have dental issues for the rest of my life.

Unrelated. If people find Destiny's loot to be addictive, god help those people if they start playing Path of Exile. That game has been destroying my life for weeks at a time each time a new league launches. I still don't know why.

Semi-related, all of my Path of Exile characters are named after various antacids.

Oakinn

morning,

Bought cuphead and started to dig in last night. Incredible but I am very very bad at it. Im supering when i wanna jump nearly everytime.

Lari

I watched the first 3 hours of the raid last night.

The realization when they dunk the first balls that they have to do it a BUNCH more times is soul crushing and hilarious.

oti

Banned
Has any of them even mentioned they've been playing Wardor? And now the review embargo is lifted? How did that happen?

LiK

Finished Danganronpa V3 last night and you guys have no idea how insane it gets. Too bad none of the GB crew will play it.

Finished Danganronpa V3 last night and you guys have no idea how insane it gets. Too bad none of the GB crew will play it.

Its a shame. Some of my favorite games of this year they have barely mentioned if at all, but they can't play everything of course.

Xater

I wonder if anyone at GB will review Shadow of War. Looking through those other reviews I would already expect a 3/5.

Top Bottom