• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

BTA

Is she just as millennial horny humour like Waypoint? Not during this business podcast, but in general.

oti I don't know how to break this to you but Alex or Jeff alone did more "millennial horny humor" during the raid than anyone on Waypoint Radio has in a while

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You also do know that you're on a website by the fine makers of cunt.

People pretending that giantbomb has never gone blue before.

Joeku

Is she just as millennial horny humour like Waypoint? Not during this business podcast, but in general.

She's a little more mild on the horny stuff than the average millennial, but a little more outspoken on embracing her blackness on the podcast. Her and Patrick and Sam (as sort of a middle man as a teacher) had their last podcast right after the US election and it was one of the best they ever did. Such a shame it only lasted 72 episodes.

Antiwhippy

I mean you go back even the persona 4 ER and you hear jokes like running a train on Rise.

Also those Cards against humanity videos exposes their depth of knowledge really.

oti

Banned
She's a little more mild on the horny stuff than the average millennial, but a little more outspoken on embracing her blackness on the podcast. Her and Patrick and Sam (as sort of a middle man as a teacher) had their last podcast right after the US election and it was one of the best they ever did. Such a shame it only lasted 72 episodes.

Music to my ears. I really don't care for discussions such as "who would you want to F". I remember how Jeff jokingly asked that on something (UPF, maybe?). That's what I can't stand. I'm also tired of "would you rather" emails. That's all comedy podcast territory which I have no interest in.

oti

Banned
Subtle shade thrown at the beastcrew there.
I've been very outspoken about some Beastcast episodes. But they've gotten better over the last few months. At this point I often stop the episode once the emails or joke segments start on either Bomb or Beastcast. The business podcast sounds like absolute hell so I don't download it. Some people seem to really like this kind of humour though and that's totally fine. 😄

Joeku

Music to my ears. I really don't care for discussions such as "who would you want to F". I remember how Jeff jokingly asked that on something (UPF, maybe?). That's what I can't stand. I'm also tired of "would you rather" emails. That's all comedy podcast territory which I have no interest in.

A fair bit of it references then-current political moments, but otherwise, Match 3 was a fantastic podcast. If you haven't listened, give it a go. As they all do it takes a bit to catch its footing, but it gets there. https://match3.simplecast.fm/

(It's theme song was a Splatoon track they definitely didn't have the rights to: https://youtu.be/eNU-u-ZtKBk?t=42m35s)

Jintor

Joeku

i always wondered about that.

they should have taken the squidcore remix version.

I just listened to the opening of an episode, and there's definitely some added stuff to the theme. Or at least it was mixed differently. So it wasn't the original, but not as wild as what you've linked here.

Edit: And honestly, the conversations Danielle and Rob engage in on Waypoint Radio are now better than anything they did on Idle Weekend, so I'd almost rather they dropped that and turn the effort into producing a revived Match 3 with Patrick and Gita and Sam that comes out every couple weeks. I think it's a little more needed in the space. That Chicagoan voice would be welcome in a sea of coastal podcasts.

- J - D -

You also do know that you're on a website by the fine makers of cunt.

People pretending that giantbomb has never gone blue before.

GB's blue humor is pretty tame, imo, even years ago when it was more okay to push the boundaries of what was socially tolerated. Frankly, only once did I ever think they went too far with a blue joke, and I couldn't even talk specifics now because it's the type that would really not be okay to say nowadays.

GB's blue humor is pretty tame, imo, even years ago when it was more okay to push the boundaries of what was socially tolerated. Frankly, only once did I ever think they went too far with a blue joke, and I couldn't even talk specifics now because it's the type that would really not be okay nowadays.

well now you have to tell us

Antiwhippy

No, I really seriously will not because it's also racially offensive. Keen GB old timers might know what I'm talking about.

I still remember almost swerving into another lane because I was laughing so hard.

And not because you were driving and watching a video at the same time? :p

- J - D -

And not because you were driving and watching a video at the same time? :p

lol I'm not that much of a dirtbag. Sometimes I queue up GB vids on my phone and just listen to them in the background while working or exercising or driving.

edit: also, I may be mistaking that savage Brad joke with something similar Bakalar said on the beastcast.

Dad Vinny would say "come on! Don't say that! They're underaged highschool girls!" and mute Persona 4 ER Vinny's mic. The duders' horny levels were dangerously high back then.

Dad Vinny would say "come on! Don't say that! They're underaged highschool girls!" and mute Persona 4 ER Vinny's mic.

maybe my least favorite Soft Dad Vinny bit

not a big fan of him making the choice of not hearing what people (well, Dan) have to say for the audience

Dan said something on SMS that I legit wanted to hear and couldn't because of it

Antiwhippy

Kawakami is best girl if not for that weird "following your orders even after rank 10" thing.

Personality wise though kawakami is the mess of an adult we all are.

BanGy.nz

Banned
My recent GB hole was re-watching all the GOTY skits.
:(

I miss drew. I mean he did film puppies but he was a good fit with GB

He is now free to travel the globe and do whatever the fuck he wants. Why would you want to take that from him? Sounds like you hate Drew tbh.

My recent GB hole was re-watching all the GOTY skits.

He is now free to travel the globe and do whatever the fuck he wants. Why would you want to take that from him? Sounds like you hate Drew tbh.

and he did play all the metal gear solid games

your right

fly free drew

Aselith

Jason is the horniest Bomber by far. Every time anime boob lady comes on screen, you can sense the perv in his voice.

Game recognize game

Top Bottom