• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Salarians

aU2DTak.jpg
arAJhud.gif

Blitzrules, are you formerly of The Vestibule on IGN? I recognize the username....

On topic: I've played 600 hours of Destiny 1/2, not sure I would have the patience to learn a raid blind, especially not over 20 hours with my coworkers.

Blitzrules, are you formerly of The Vestibule on IGN? I recognize the username....

On topic: I've played 600 hours of Destiny 1/2, not sure I would have the patience to learn a raid blind, especially not over 20 hours with my coworkers.
Yeah, Nergal. It's me.

I've kinda migrated to this site as time has moved forward. I really enjoy the GBGaf community threads.

Joeku

Ben has had a pretty long-term partner. I'm going to go ahead and assume he's done kissing stuff.

That's what sex is, right?

Also, route C of Nier down (again). Time to mainline this shit.

BTA

I should have labeled my checklist better.

EDIT: I cannot believe the first Shine Alex got was missing from my list, why

EDIT2: oh cool they're gonna print it out each week so I don't have to awkwardly email with a corrected version even though they printed it already, cool, cool

swimbuff

You shouldn't listen to the recent department of new business podcast then.

This one is pretty good though. Way better than the last one. It's all about the guests.

Nah yeah I listened to it. Gita Jackson is always a delight but "hey I'm so lame I've never had sex" jokes are.. lame. Not that she was the one that made that joke. But yeah it's way better than the last for sure.

BTA

I'm thankful that I still have a lot of the middle of Match 3's run to listen to at some point.

And the same for Waypoint Radio to some extent, but yeah.

Top Bottom