• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

I still don't understand how people don't realize Sonic is a platforming game. The only point a Sonic game was ever "hold right to win" was Green Hill Zone in the first game. Seeing Brad play Sonic Mania last week was sad, it's just a platforming game with speed in certain points, not all of the entire game every single second.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
WHAT THE FUCK YOU CAN FLY
WHY DOESN'T THE GAME TELL YOU SHIT LIKE THIS

Edit: I think this game might secretly be bad

Teddified

I still don't understand how people don't realize Sonic is a platforming game. The only point a Sonic game was ever "hold right to win" was Green Hill Zone in the first game. Seeing Brad play Sonic Mania last week was sad, it's just a platforming game with speed in certain points, not all of the entire game every single second.

people just keep repeating it over and over, just like on upf the beastcast was everyone just saying hold right to win. So when new people come to it it's what they know of the game.

How would you know you are supposed to go right here?

The green goo that you hit and the clear entry point when you go up in the air from it. It was also pretty clear that the ramp they were trying to go up lead down to the there.

Also, this was the most appropriate ending for Brad's Chemical Plant Zone

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
The green goo that you hit and the clear entry point when you go up in the air from it. It was also pretty clear that the ramp they were trying to go up lead down to the there.

Also, this was the most appropriate ending for Brad's Chemical Plant Zone

This was actually the part where I quit the game.
I did not see a clear entry point on top so I assumed I have to curve myself around on the left part of the pit.

Top Bottom