• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Sorry but if it takes you 45 min to try and beat the second level in Sonic 2 and STILL can't beat it... you are bad at the game. This is all on Brad and not on the game at all.

Jintor

what's the name of that podcast series that was interviewing GB Staff? I keep meaning to dl it but forgetting the name.

Dany

Banned
Destiny is a pretty good game that relies too much on old assets with utterly abysmal writing and story. It's essentially the Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite of shooters

I looked past the that bullshit when I played the first game. So I can probably do that again. The shooting is good....but I'm not devoted enough to assemble teams and stuff :(

I looked past the that bullshit when I played the first game. So I can probably do that again. The shooting is good....but I'm not devoted enough to assemble teams and stuff :(

It's more akin to the end of life Destiny right now so I'd say there's way less bullshit. It just hasn't really done anything to put it above that and in some regards I think it's gone backwards. Grinding isn't a huge thing at the moment though.

2962406-cp_gbeplaydate_09082017.01_44_16_36.still001.jpg

GBE Playdate (09/08/2017)
Waypoint's own Austin Walker and Danika Patrick hang out to discover who is the best liar.

Teddified

I didn't like when I looked at the calendar and realized that the numbers went up :(

Just saying that all numbers that go up aren't good things.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm only gonna say this once cause it's not going to happen but

Divinity Original Sin 2 is out next week
You know what that games has? 4 player coop.

Vinny-Dan/Brad-Rorie

Think about it
Then forget it again cause it won't happen

BTA

Forgot I didn't finish WTFIA yesterday so I'm watching the last 20 minutes over dinner.

The comforting way in which Abby says "that's ok, we can just kill another person" was hilarious to me and I'm not totally sure why.

EDIT:

I love Dan's insistent implicit belief that they could totally just walk up and ride any of the high level creatures they encounter as if this is Zelda and not a game where you probably have to craft a billion things first.

Vectorman

Banned
Kingdom Heartache had so much potential...alas not even funny bad. It's really in a class of its own in terms of awfulness really. Man GBWest is down in the dumps. Ben, YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

BTA

Help, I'm looking at the ARK wiki again.

There are apparently 3 types of creatures you can tame: ones where they have to be knocked unconscious before you feed them food they like, ones you can just feed, and ones under "turret taming" which is to say you need to knock them out using turret-based weaponry.

This requires even more effort than expected.

Great to see them making a free first episodes of premium series free

So many East coast videos though. When are they gonna unlock the first episode of one of those West coast video series' they started in the last year or two?

Man... I REALLY don't like the new Roku app... It's so slow to load and has terrible UI flow

Its a 2010 ass 2010 Roku app.

I am always surprised they still update it TBH.

Top Bottom