• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Anyoen know if the Dark Tower audibles are good? I was either going to buy the books or buy the audible for my walks

J_Viper

I read the Skyward Sword review, and the guy was basically complaining that it wasn't Skyrim. And they all get WAY too fanboy-ish and are more emotionally unstable than IGN's writers. Here are some of my favorite highlights from the "brilliant" writers at Giant Bomb: "Once you know exactly what to do and skip as much plot as possible, you can run through the game in three hours or less." --Metal Gear Solid Review by Jeff Gerstmann "Majora's Mask is a great game, but it isn't for everybody." --The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Review by Jeff Gerstmann "Graphically, Ocarina of Time is simply unmatched." The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Review by Jeff Gerstmann "Dewy's Adventure is too cute for adults and too frustrating for kids." --Dewy's Adventure Review by Ryan Davis "For mostly better and only a little bit worse, Skyward Sword is the best Zelda game in years, and makes a strong case for motion controls when done right." The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Review by Patrick Klepek Post your favorite Giant Bomb fail employee moments.

valeo

I read the Skyward Sword review, and the guy was basically complaining that it wasn't Skyrim. And they all get WAY too fanboy-ish and are more emotionally unstable than IGN's writers. Here are some of my favorite highlights from the "brilliant" writers at Giant Bomb: "Once you know exactly what to do and skip as much plot as possible, you can run through the game in three hours or less." --Metal Gear Solid Review by Jeff Gerstmann "Majora's Mask is a great game, but it isn't for everybody." --The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Review by Jeff Gerstmann "Graphically, Ocarina of Time is simply unmatched." The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Review by Jeff Gerstmann "Dewy's Adventure is too cute for adults and too frustrating for kids." --Dewy's Adventure Review by Ryan Davis "For mostly better and only a little bit worse, Skyward Sword is the best Zelda game in years, and makes a strong case for motion controls when done right." The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Review by Patrick Klepek Post your favorite Giant Bomb fail employee moments.

Wut

Anyoen know if the Dark Tower audibles are good? I was either going to buy the books or buy the audible for my walks

I've not listened to Dark Tower but NOS4R2 is a really good reading (well listening) and pretty lengthy.

And oh God I reallly like Destiny 2 but it's average in most regards and is awful in regards to weapon slots. It has a really good a fulfilling grind, it has great core mechanics, but outside of that it doesn't offer anything Taken King didn't. t

swimbuff

I've been so consumed by Destin I have a whole week's worth of GB content to go through. Taking a break from the end game grind by listening to the Beastcast. Their Alex impressions are killing me.

Destiny 2 will definitely make the GB top 5 this year.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm having a ton of issues with my Rockstar Social Club account today...

Woke up this morning with 2 new emails in my inbox... First was to tell me my password was changed and the second was to tell me my email had been changed

Great... So I clicked on the "Restore my account" link in the second email, it asked me for a new password and I was able to get back my account.

Looking at my account, the dude changed the email, the nickname and he linked his facebook account....

How fucking dumb do you have to be to link your actual facebook to an account you just hijacked?

Now I have both his gmail and his facebook...

I removed all that crap from my account but couldn't change my nickname so I opened a ticket with support and waiting on that.

In the mean time I just got another email telling me that the Google account "ITalkWrestling" has been linked to my social club... WTF?

You think you know everything but you don't.
I neither think that, nor did I say that. If you cannot counter the points I make in my post, I ask you to either not respond to me at all, or to acknowledge that I have a point, which undermines the point you are making.

Did you know that you're really intelligent!?

I somehow stumbled upon this System Wars thread

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/sys...he-most-unprofessional-revie-28944994/?page=1

giphy.gif

I did it, after two years I finally beat The Taken King's story missions
yay
I kind of forgot I owned this until recently (I played launch Destiny for a while, sold it, and then re-bought a Taken King package digitally and promptly forgot about it). I'm waiting for Destiny 2 on PC so I guess I may as well go do the Taken King stuff in the meantime.

Red UFO

woah

strafer

Was it you that sent that email to Greg Kasavin regarding his Fable review?

kiguel182

The play date was awesome. That faker game always delivers.

Also, all this Destiny 2 talk is making me want to buy Destiny. Damn this consumerist world!

The next Best of GB will just be the whole playdate. (I've never watched them but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.)

GB + Waypoint cannot be beat.

Lari

Finally beat Sonic Mania just now!
Took me a looong time to get through it (i'm not good at games). But so worth it.

Now to try and get all the chaos emeralds.

Gurrry

Said fuck it this morning and bought PUBG. Waiting for Destiny is killing me, so I hope this helps bridge the gap of the stupid wait that we have to endure.

Top Bottom