• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Joeku

Now Nickelodeon commentary. This is a great stream about not watching Alex play PUBG.

As someone who didn't have Nickelodeon growing up, I can only hear the same conversations saying the same things about shows I've never seen so many times.

daveo42

Banned
I've never watched Blue Bombin' but it sounds like I'd enjoy it.

As someone who didn't have Nickelodeon growing up, I can only hear the same conversations saying the same things about shows I've never seen so many times.

It was real great as a kid back in the day. Lots of quality kid tv.

Anjin M

Agreed on most of the thoughts on this weeks Exquisite Corps and Dan.
His antics are turning me off this series.

He's becoming the Roman Reigns of GBeast. Trying too hard, not even good at the game and ruining the series by making everything about him.

(love SMS though)
Wow. Wow wow wow.

Tagyhag

It's morbid but I'm curious as to what the duders remember of 9/11 and how their day went.

Abby might not even remember the day.

daveo42

Banned
It's morbid but I'm curious as to what the duders remember of 9/11 and how their day went.

I wouldn't say morbid and more a cultural touchstone for those living in the United States. Maybe not something to bring up during a stream, but I think it would be something they would be fine with sharing in the right venue.

I was celebrating my birthday.

7zdq8nL.png

I haven't been in this thread in a long time, so hopefully this doesn't come as an intrusion. I just figured this might get shared here.

My desire was to use that moment in a teachable way, in a respectful way, because I cannot express how much I still miss my friend.

I hope that comes across in the story.

It definitely comes across that way, it was well used.

BTA

Man I really want both the GB crews and the Waypoint crew to do more tabletop

Welcome to the small hole I've carved out in this thread where I holler about wanting them to play more DMless games beyond the holiday games because though Austin not being around is unfortunate Vinny could totally do the small amount of prep required for some of those games.

Emailed support about my missing tshirt and Rorie emailed me back super quick, told me to email their warehouse partners. Hopefully they can help.

Joeku

It's like babies without object permanence with these guys. You're in third-person view. Use it! You can get behind tree cover and still know the enemy's location.

That was a good run, shame it fell apart at the end there.

Welcome to the small hole I've carved out in this thread where I holler about wanting them to play more DMless games beyond the holiday games because though Austin not being around is unfortunate Vinny could totally do the small amount of prep required for some of those games.

I liked their unplugged stuff. It would be cool if they did another Avalon stream at some point.

BTA

Listening to the Waypoint Radio about PDP now. This is hard to word because I'm looking forward to hearing their thoughts and it definitely merits talking about, but it's sorta unfortunate this happened now because I was looking forward to the thoughts on other things they promised Friday.

Top Bottom