• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

I still can't see "S12K" without my brain momentarily trying to interpret it as "Sonic 1 2 & Knuckles."

For some reason I always find rainy PUBG matches more engaging. Maybe it's because of the ambient rainfall. 10 Hours PUBG Rainy Mood Mix

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
are they crazy? fuck yeah Coming to America holds up

there's holding up and then there is holding up.

RAW viewed outside of the context of the 80's being a kinda brolic time it can be viewed as supremely problematic.

Why is Dr. Dolittle dropping the F-bomb?

Lunar FC

Jeff definitely said South Weast just then. If only he said Sorth Weast.

bbcb58700dfbf478ef83b9d3c8b4fbb4

At the end there they should've all run in different directions, preferably zigzagging.

And all camping in that building would've gone real bad if someone had a grenade. Yesterday I got a chicken dinner by tossing 8 grenades at one guy behind a tree.

Poppy

At the end there they should've all run in different directions, preferably zigzagging.

And all camping in that building would've gone real bad if someone had a grenade. Yesterday I got a chicken dinner by tossing 8 grenades at one guy behind a tree.
where the hell are you people finding so many frag grenades from, i swear some games i am in a house and some guy is outside bombing me like its the goddamn london blitz

TraBuch

Banned
Fuuuuuuuuck. I went to make a PB&J sandwich only to notice that I bought raspberry jam instead of strawberry. Fuck this fucking world for having multiple red jams with berry in the name right next to each other.

This is fucking horrible. I can't believe this happened. I'm so angry I'm gonna eat this sandwich angrily.

where the hell are you people finding so many frag grenades from, i swear some games i am in a house and some guy is outside bombing me like its the goddamn london blitz

I got lucky that round.

One of the previous rounds I had about 10 smoke grenades, tossed them in every director, and ran into the fog with my vector.

wenis

Fuuuuuuuuck. I went to make a PB&J sandwich only to notice that I bought raspberry jam instead of strawberry. Fuck this fucking world for having multiple red jams with berry in the name right next to each other.

This is fucking horrible. I can't believe this happened. I'm so angry I'm gonna eat this sandwich angrily.

rasp is better than strawb

imBask

Banned

raspberry is great tho

Will Smith got 12 kills on the way to his last Chicken Dinner. Brining in Will would single handedly give them an huge advantage. Listening to him when playing, he seems to have memorised almost everything about the map... even the placement of a few random rocks

BTA

Why are you angry about buying a better jam?

Also I've been buying jam/jelly from the farmers market by where I work lately and December-April (when the market isn't a thing) is going to suck as I won't have the occasional simple but delicious toast with jam for breakfast.

wenis

Why are you angry about buying a better jam?

Also I've been buying jam/jelly from the farmers market by where I work lately and December-April (when the market isn't a thing) is going to suck as I won't have the occasional simple but delicious toast with jam for breakfast.

just buy a lot of jam to last you.

BTA

This reminds me that I bought almond butter a while ago to make sandwiches with and it was weird when I tasted it and I immediately regretted it but I feel bad just throwing it out so it's still in my fridge.

If I wanted to not have peanut butter (there's no real reason not to get it but my sister's allergic and a friend I lived with last year was as well so it's not a thing I usually keep around) I shoulda just gone soy. Impulse food decisions can be bad.

Top Bottom