• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valtýr

I would assume they're going to try some custom games with the community. Ideally Abby is running the show since she's a Polygon fan and their PUBG streams are great.

Can we talk about how Kumail Nanjiani didn't even try to change his voice for his Wardor voiceover?

He appeared on the Clueless Gamer a few nights ago and was told they would make adjustments to make him sound like an Orc.

And then he turned to a dev that was standing next to him and said something along the lines of "you fucked me"

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I wasn't aware that saying maybe you shouldn't care so much about a fast food promotion based on a joke in a cartoon is considered social justice.

Catvoca

Banned
From Rorie's twitter

https://twitter.com/frailgesture/status/917178556421042181/photo/1

"Fans" being "Fans" i guess *facepalm*

"You do NOT fuck with the R+M fanbase.

EDIT: It's so true, /r/rickandmorty HAS become an SJW cesspit."

bbbbojj04.gif

Wunder

He appeared on the Clueless Gamer a few nights ago and was told they would make adjustments to make him sound like an Orc.

And then he turned to a dev that was standing next to him and said something along the lines of "you fucked me"

that was a pretty funny bit

Kumail was in ME:A too and felt out of place there as well, but I think this was just a deliberate decision to try and make it seem like one normal sounding orc out of the a horde of growling ones.

I wasn't aware that saying maybe you shouldn't care so much about a fast food promotion based on a joke in a cartoon is considered social justice.

Those commies want sauce for everyone. Dan "Esteemed Capitalist" Ryckert understand the complexities of the open market and that all products should be made in limited supply to increase demand for the benefit of mankind.

Social justice is something you accuse somebody of on the internet you disagree with if you're a bigoted asshole. That's the only definition of it and it's not worth trying to figure out any other reason a person might say it because there isn't any other valid one.

Oh God, that's fucking amazing I can't believe I've never heard it before.

TheSun

Catching up on the Beastcast; Yu Suzuki is hardly a Tommy Wiseau type, nope.
I'll always agree that Koji Igarashi is the Tommy of the game biz.

But man, so much bullshit over some stupid sauce. Like at that point you gotta admit your a sad person, all to get some sauce.

ev0

I was at NYCC and there was a pickle rick cosplay. And this father got so excited seeing it. He got in his 3 or 4 yr olds face and kept saying "ITS PICKLE RICK" over and over (kid was in his moms arms).
The kid did not care at all.

Also saw Tim Turi host the Capcom panel, but all I could think about was Dan and Sonic.

Hindl

Stay safe Jeff
It seemed fun to me despite how complicated it looks. I'm a sucker for systematic gameplay stuff and the fact that you could sonic run the world + double jump is a much needed improvement. The most disappointing things about it from what I saw are the loot boxes, how similar it looks to the first game and apparently, the story missions. I totally get Brad though when he said how fun it is to run into 5 important orcs randomly in one place and how much of a mess things get.
This is where I'm at. Love systemic worlds like BotW, Far Cry, MGS V and a few others, including the original SoM. I can spend hours fucking around with the hierarchy even if it's incredibly easy

imBask

Banned
they can afford 2 multi-thousand dollar studios, but they can't afford to buy 5 blue yetis for home streams

Stay safe Jeff

This is where I'm at. Love systemic worlds like BotW, Far Cry, MGS V and a few others, including the original SoM. I can spend hours fucking around with the hierarchy even if it's incredibly easy

And wardor seems to be realized. Like how will you approach a fortress? Go head first? Tame beasts before hand and use em to go in? Get a dragon? Have your orcs fight?.

Its like Dynasty Warriors.

daveo42

Banned
This is just like every Murder Stream where they run for 30 minutes and then a confrontation will end in less than 30 seconds.

Sakwoff

No joke, I honestly have a really hard time getting over how bland the mordor guy is. It's actually bothering me. The last time I had this effect to this extent was the Watch Dogs 1 cardboard man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom