• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTA

I wasn't hooked on the game as much as other people were. When I got my first Chicken Dinner I started to just play the game occasionally.

I just play like once every three or so weeks. It's entirely depending on me being in the mood for it (or willing to procrastinate with it and likely lose sleep due to timezones) when someone uses @spicy on this Discord group made up of some people I know on Twitter.

I have never gotten a dinner.

Lol I got popped by Abby pretty early on, what an honor. She probably called me an idiot on stream because I was just crouching on the beach trying to figure out what the fuck my team was trying to do (no one had voice chat apparently). Just got killed now.

It's OK, I was the first to die on your team.

Kinda glad it worked out that way because I got to take a bunch of screenshots.

TraBuch

Banned
As someone who's never really tried to get into the Star Trek shows, I find The Orville way more enjoyable than Star Trek Discovery.

I hear The Orville is like a mix of the original series and The Next Generation. Should I watch those?

Joeku

Having turkey sandwiches the day after thanksgiving dinner is even better than thanksgiving itself. I am alive for once.

Having turkey sandwiches the day after thanksgiving dinner is even better than thanksgiving itself. I am alive for once.

I always have turkey sandwiches. They're like comfort food for me. Easy to prepare, tasty as fuck and healthy for the most part.
Can't deny it.

image.php

Joeku

I always have turkey sandwiches. They're like comfort food for me. Easy to prepare, tasty as fuck and healthy for the most part.

It feels more special after a Thanksgiving; like an epilogue to a good dinner. Like a good Marvel post-credits stinger: "Turkey will return"

LMAO Vinna just fucked up stump.

oti

Banned
Time is a weird concept. Played through SteamWorld Dig 2 in 6h and it felt like a substantial game. Now I've reached over 10h of playtime in Stardew Valley and it felt like nothing at all.

derFeef

PUBG custom is still PUBG aka boring as fuck to watch.

Time is a weird concept. Played through SteamWorld Dig 2 in 6h and it felt like a substantial game. Now I've reached over 10h of playtime in Stardew Valley and it felt like nothing at all.

It's because one of those is actually a well crafted and good game.

Mr. F

Banned

I think I'm around 6h in stardew and trying to embrace the "roll with the punches/it's impossible to fuck up" refrain from the OT, because damn if I'm not tempted to start over. First day of summer with all my dead crops was devastatinggg

Yeeeah I've given it a shot a few times but even as background noise I zone out real bad

oti

Banned

It's because one of those is actually a well crafted and good game.
I like Stardew. Can't wait to be able to automate the farming process.

Not a terribly flattering metaphor for the relationship between the guys and the community, but I'll take it.
I like how once all of them died they just abandoned the regular match with the fans entirely and didn't even care enough to know who won. That's a great metaphor right there.

freetacos

I like Stardew. Can't wait to be able to automate the farming process.

I like how once all of them died they just abandoned the regular match with the fans entirely and didn't even care enough to know who won. That's a great metaphor right there.

But they waited until the match was over before starting a new one?

And they couldn't spectate....

As someone who's never really tried to get into the Star Trek shows, I find The Orville way more enjoyable than Star Trek Discovery.

I hear The Orville is like a mix of the original series and The Next Generation. Should I watch those?

The Original Series is incredibly cheesy and low budget with a couple of gems, really hard to know whether people will like it or not until they give it a try. TNG has a really rough first season but the rest of the seasons are pretty good, also it has Q.

i'll never forget your sacrifice

gb died before i even reached the top of the mountain

at least i got to chase dan in his buggy for a while

I got to hide on top of a roof with Will and about 20 other people and dip and dodge through those drive-bys on the side of the mountain. That was a lot of fun!

They seriously just rolled through that town with 4 vehicles and didn't notice anyone, or maybe they did, I don't know. Can't wait to watch this stream later.

Wunder

I got to hide on top of a roof with Will and about 20 other people and dip and dodge through those drive-bys on the side of the mountain. That was a lot of fun!

They seriously just rolled through that town with 4 vehicles and didn't notice anyone, or maybe they did, I don't know. Can't wait to watch this stream later.

I was getting worried that we'd have too few going into the final battle, but since they split up and only came in with 4 at the end it was pretty easy to overwhelm.

oti

Banned
You are a bad person
because you chose the wrong game.

I've already played through SteamWorld Dig 2. It was either Golf Story or Stardew and since many people here keep saying Golf Story is one or two patches away from being a sure bet recommendation, I went with Stardew. 14€. No regrets.

Laputa_94

I was lucky enough to get into the zombie match. I was one of the ones to get shot by Vinny and beat to death by Abby when there were in the top of house. This has made my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom