• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No joke, I honestly have a really hard time getting over how bland the mordor guy is. It's actually bothering me. The last time I had this effect to this extent was the Watch Dogs 1 cardboard man.

At least he will always have the sneak kill kiss, watchdogs dude only has his iconic hat.

Zaph

SAmbyue.png

the price on this thing is getting silly

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
SAmbyue.png

the price on this thing is getting silly

I didnt even get mine when that promo was going on. I went through the process of making an account and doing the link, but something went wrong and my account glitched out and i never received it.

i ended up buying a bunch of tournament crates to make it up to myself.

I like reading hardcore gaming 101 and reading about all the old hidden gems they could be playing instead of a thousand hours of Destiny PUBG.

*whines more*

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No joke, I honestly have a really hard time getting over how bland the mordor guy is. It's actually bothering me. The last time I had this effect to this extent was the Watch Dogs 1 cardboard man.

Should have just replaced him with an Orc

An Orc iwth an elf ghost in his head sounds amazing

Lol I got popped by Abby pretty early on, what an honor. She probably called me an idiot on stream because I was just crouching on the beach trying to figure out what the fuck my team was trying to do (no one had voice chat apparently). Just got killed now.

Valtýr

Wherever the server is being hosted should really be hosting the stream. Kinda sucks that they have to figure this stuff out first on stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom