• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder

Ah, that’s cool! I had pics of Scott Weiland for a while since the 25th anniversary edition of STP’s first album came out and I was very excited about it!

that's ok it's my problem not yours, i just totally forget who people are if they change their avatars

Contradiction and LiS playthroughs are still some of the GOAT Beast content

raCc4AT.png

https://twitter.com/gamasutra/status/918915033492611074

...a press release confirming the deal also noted that Humble will continue to operate independently in the wake of the acquisition, with no significant business or staffing changes

Holy shit what

- J - D -

I think giant bomb is at its best when they’re joking around and being ridiculous. Austin was great when he was joking around with vinny and Alex. When it came to “intelligent” talk he would often control the conversation which led to some boring stuff imo. Abby and dan have great chemistry with everyone which lead to some pretty funny antics.

I never thought Austin was boring. Yeah he did control and direct the conversation frequently, but at least he had something worthwhile to say most of the time. Now you have a guy who also controls and directs the conversation but it's about the dumbest shit possible most of the time.

But hey, you like what you like.

- J - D -

Oakinn

Good review by Ben. That feeling of figuring out the right pattern and getting the KNOCKOUT! card at the end of the battle is addicting.

Couldn't for the life of me figure out how to beat this one boss. Just went in over and over with one hit left and died almost instantly. The thought of hey save your super until all the extra ads show up hit me like a ton of bricks and I got it done on my next run. Granted I'm not the best at these type of games but that felt great.

Oakinn

Made it through three rounds of interviews for the video gig and just got my rejection letter

hold me gbgaf ;_;

Hey that's pretty damn far considering how many people applied. Keep your head up and keep trying. You've obviously got some skill

Nerokis

I tend to not really care too much about that shit but when he goes off on some pro-corporation shit, or basically runs his mouth on anything even remotely political despite having the insight of an 11-year old, it does annoy me.

And there's no denying Dan is basically trying to troll 99% of the time. He WANTS to get a rise out of people, because that's just the kind of lame-o he is. So it shouldn't be surprising when it happens. I wish he'd get over it.

It’s not trolling in the typical sense if he’s genuinely presenting his opinions, is it? He’s just habitualized engaging with the reception others have to him, which is at least as much a strength as it is a weakness.

The Shelobs Memories mini games are one of my favorite parts of Shadow of War. Kinda Deadly Premonitionesque in that you're unlocking stills of a bigger film. The whole little puzzle aspect of it is fun as well. Very good stuff!

Made it through three rounds of interviews for the video gig and just got my rejection letter

hold me gbgaf ;_;

Damn, sorry to hear that kai :(

...Does that mean that they've hired someone already? If you got that far and finally got rejected?

BTA

hold me gbgaf ;_;

This might mean nothing, particularly if you're not employed currently and needed this, but I still think you deserve some congrats on getting that far. I'm sorry you didn't get it and I'm sure this hurts, but I think getting that far is a good sign that you've got some talent!

Hey guys, how fast are the seasons in Stardew? There being a time mechanic doesn't really affect anything besides what crops you grow, right? Like you can't really miss out on content?

I'm getting actual anxiety playing this haha

kai3345

Banned
I think I know the exact question that was the nail in my coffin too :(

Ugh, if I could go back and do that last interview over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom