• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
Mario Sunshine? All for it. As someone who has never played I'm looking forward to it.

Go get Shadows of Valentia!

I would kill for a Radiance duology port to Switch. Shame that it's never going to happen and that the high prices of copies will discourage newcomers.

I've played through Shadows of Valentia and I LOVE IT!!! My favourite FE so far.

HZJ5oCh.jpg

Oh gosh another one from Brad. I thought we couldn't have any more this episode.

"I feel like Twitter is on the verge of irrelevance."

I feel the same, especially if we were to get a competent competitor. Then again I was never into it and got somewhat into it last year(which is when I signed up lol). Never going hardcore though and Brad talked about using less & less social media way, way back which I view is a good thing in the long run. More power to those that can't get enough of it though I guess.

oti

Banned
Oh gosh another one from Brad. I thought we couldn't have any more this episode.

"I feel like Twitter is on the verge of irrelevance."

I feel the same, especially if we were to get a competent competitor. Then again I was never into it and got somewhat into it last year(which is when I signed up lol). Never going hardcore though and Brad talked about using less & less social media way, way back which I view is a good thing in the long run. More power to those that can't get enough of it though I guess.

It's basically "I don't like it that much anymore, hence it's close to being irrelevant". Which of course is nonsense. Also keep in mind that Brad's Twitter experience is vastly different from the majority's experience. Having 80k followers and being verified makes Twitter a different beast.

What Twitter needs is a huge shake-up. Maybe even introduce a paid model to get premium features and make it more interesting. It's gotten professional in the past without really keeping up with features.

robotrock

Banned
for some reason i got some gamestop credit recently and was looking at getting a refurb elite controller too but they seemed all busted from gamestop reviews.

It's basically "I don't like it that much anymore, hence it's close to being irrelevant". Which of course is nonsense. Also keep in mind that Brad's Twitter experience is vastly different from the majority's experience. Having 80k followers and being verified makes Twitter a different beast.

What Twitter needs is a huge shake-up. Maybe even introduce a paid model to get premium features and make it more interesting. It's gotten professional in the past without really keeping up with features.

I guess so. I'm just coming at it from the angle of "I don't really think or care much of it" so I'm like the last person you'd come to talk to when it comes to social media.

oti

Banned
I guess so. I'm just coming at it from the angle of "I don't really think or care much of it" so I'm like the last person you'd come to talk to when it comes to social media.

Twitter still serves its purpose of being what you make out of it. Young teens go into hashtag wars over One Direction or something, one can #engage with their favourite #brand or you can just goof around with friends. Of course jerks and alt-right idiots poison everything and twitter insisiting on forcing bad features onto people make the experience much worse than it needs to be.

for some reason i got some gamestop credit recently and was looking at getting a refurb elite controller too but they seemed all busted from gamestop reviews.

ive had no issue with mine, and ive had it for a while
i did get a 3 year warranty, just in case, though

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I turned on my PS4 pro since SubZero came out and I figure I'd see what he was like in Injustice 2

and doing the simple act of going to unlock the DLC through the game page through the DLC store made me realize how much I fucking hate the console uis. It's already as sluggish as the 360 got, why does this shit keep happening? It's so fucking slow 'please wait. please wait. please wait'

robotrock

Banned
I turned on my PS4 pro since SubZero came out and I figure I'd see what he was like in Injustice 2

and doing the simple act of going to unlock the DLC through the game page through the DLC store made me realize how much I fucking hate the console uis. It's already as sluggish as the 360 got, why does this shit keep happening? It's so fucking slow 'please wait. please wait. please wait'

try navigating the PS3 store. kind of insane to expect anyone to buy your games through that.

I just use the web interfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom