• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to discern whether or not people like the stream through this thread alone is a treat

I'm having fun with it. Still don't think SMS is a particularly good game but I'm enjoying the stream. I always appreciate Dan's energy.

I enjoy it! Would be better if Alex wasn't such a downer though. We get it. Just try to have fun, dude. That's why we're here.

It's not Mario Party Party. That's cool for the misery.

This stream did have me scratching my head whether Alex was just being Alex or just ACTUALLY being THAT miserable about this.

Alex really wants to get out.

Cn0QOxh.gif

bogg

Trying to discern whether or not people like the stream through this thread alone is a treat

This is a weird one, the movement and traversing the levels are probably the best part of the game and they make it seem like it's a pain. But if you like the GBeast gang they are entertaining.

Alex is playing up a character, it's clear to me. Even if he really disliked a game, he's still hanging out with people he loves. I know I could play the worst game with my best friends and still have a ball.

I'm about halfway through Beast in the East, I think an episode or two after they started doing the cabaret club stuff. Dan seemed to get better with the combat and glad he got into the literal Beast style for Kiryu.

Joeku

Maybe their setup is introducing a bunch of lag? Everyone is jumping too late.

Edit: And Vinny's guessing the same thing.

I enjoy that Abby is trying to get people in on the action and make it interesting. The fact that she was willing to bet either way shows this. Good on her.

I'm gonna attempt to play Galaxy with a DS4 when the stream ends. Wish me luck y'all

If you have any setup advice please let me know, thinking about trying to get that up and running this weekend myself.

That stream seemed fun, at work so didn't get to watch much of it but the parts I saw were entertaining.

Now to watch the FF XII Quick Look. I'm trying not to buy it. I already have a ton on my docket, and I'm waiting for the inevitable PC port. I already caved and bought XV on PS4.

I had to check out of the stream after the crazy rules introduction, real life got in the way. Judging by the posts here it was a good one, I can't wait for the archive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom