• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Banned
L1nWCJq.gif

LOL

I wasn't enjoying this one. The concept is not bad, but maybe Super Mario Sunshine is not the right game for it, as it is too exploration focused at times.
Also, while it is not the best of all 3D Marios, it is still a very good game and constantly acting as if it is less enjoyable than Big Rigs didn't make this fun for me.

LiK

Hitman is fun cuz I like seeing how they figure it out. You guys need to watch the ones with Vinny if you didn't like Brad's more methodical approach.

Hitman is some of my favorite content on the site. I hope they do a video or play it on UPF since it is the last elusive target for season 1... and who knows when season 2 will be.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a link already to watch the Sunshine stuff?

Hitman is some of my favorite content on the site. I hope they do a video or play it on UPF since it is the last elusive target for season 1... and who knows when season 2 will be.
Ditto. I own Hitman and haven't tried a single elusive target. It's fun to play but much more fun to watch. I just wish this year's GB game of choice weren't so incredibly boring after greats like Hitman and Mario Maker.

Ditto. I own Hitman and haven't tried a single elusive target. It's fun to play but much more fun to watch. I just wish this year's GB game of choice weren't so incredibly boring after greats like Hitman and Mario Maker.

You should give this last one a shot, it adds a tension that is a lot of fun! I enjoy watching them play it a lot too even though I have played a ton of Hitman.

Mr. F

Banned
I was all excited for Splatoon on tuesday but forgot Nintendo does friday releases, shit

Is there a link already to watch the Sunshine stuff?

Not yet. There's a URL you can use to watch streams that have ended before the archive but it only works for West coast shows unfortunately.

tesqui

Was ready for them to shit on sunshine throughout the whole stream, but they seem to have turned around on it. I'm glad they don't hate it. (Well, maybe Alex still does.)

I think it's a brilliant new series and can't wait for part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom