• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
People looking for Sunshine,
Post or PM your GB profile to verify premium and let me know what you would like

1080/60 - 10k or 6.5k
720/60
720/30
SD

To be used with MPC/VLC

Aselith

People looking for Sunshine,
Post or PM your GB profile to verify premium and let me know what you would like

1080/60 - 10k or 6.5k
720/60
720/30
SD

Maybe you should contact the staff and let them know you have a copy? Seems like it got fucked on their end, yeah?

jwUgdkO.png

MGScanlon has replaced my actual MGS marathons at this point. It seems wrong to play MGS now without Dans giddy enthusiasm and Drews wide eyed bemusement. They're like an extension of the codec.

I've been getting the hankering lately. It's one of my favorite features the site has ever done.

Yup. I was thinking about the moment where Drew commented that the Colonels voice had ADR in an early MGS2 episode and thinking "damn, thats good on both Drews part and Kojimas part for thinking of doing that"

GB needs a live video feed that goes randomly goes through old videos. Put a chat on it and let premium users just hang out. Premium status should keep most riff raff away.

The more I play Kingdom Hearts games, the more I'm convinced that the only good one is KH2.

The base version of KH2 isn't particularly good. It's basically a button-masher, even on the hardest difficulty. The rerelease fixes most of that, but it doesn't fix the story or the many bland levels (how do you fuck up Lion King?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom