• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
Far Cry 4 was GB's third-best game of 2014.

2014 sucked ass.

Bayonetta 2 should have been #1. I'll take "just another Bayonetta" over "just another Batman game in a lame setting with a cool gimmick". Also Wolfenstein should have been #2

I swear I'm not mad.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's really annoying that buying Splatoon 2 on physical is way cheaper than digital

like if there was ever a game i wanted digitally

oti

Banned
2014 sucked ass.

Bayonetta 2 should have been #1. I'll take "just another Bayonetta" over "just another Batman game in a lame setting with a cool gimmick". Also Wolfenstein should have been #2

I swear I'm not mad.

Bayo 2 was better than Bayo 1 but eh, it pretty much is "just more Bayonetta". I like the idea of a new IP winning but man, what the hell did they see in Mordor that I didn't? And I enjoyed my time with it. Most of it has to do with LoTR though. This nemesis system was a nice pitch on paper but eh. Wardor seems to expand it, which to me looks like more micromanagement.

kiguel182

On the Switch I’m buying everything digital. I don’t care if it’s more expensive but physical seems especially more cumbersome on the Switch.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
2014 games I liked a lot more than Mordor
header.jpg

Sunset_Overdrive_cover.jpg

Teddified

Man I wouldn't mind checking out sunset overdrive, but I will probably never have an xbox so bleh.

Also my 2014 was
Infamous SS
FC4
then Mordor.

My 2014 GOTY list

1) Bayonetta 2
2) The Evil Within
3) Shovel Knight
4) Mario Kart 8
5) Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
6) Sunset Overdrive
7) Far Cry 4
8) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
9) Infamous: Second Son
10) Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

Wolfenstein is an honorable mention but only because it wasn't a replayable game to me. 2014 was a dire year overall though if you weren't Nintendo.
SO is a much better game than JSRF

its like saying Yakuza reminds you of Shenmue at this point

Look man, JSRF puts me in a certain mood and groove that only a few games could replicate.

I agree with you though.

oti

Banned
My 2014 GOTY list

1) Bayonetta 2
2) The Evil Within
3) Shovel Knight
4) Mario Kart 8
5) Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
6) Sunset Overdrive
7) Far Cry 4
8) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
9) Infamous: Second Son
10) Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

Wolfenstein is an honorable mention but only because it wasn't a replayable game to me. 2014 was a dire year overall though if you weren't Nintendo.

Look man, JSRF puts me in a certain mood and groove that only a few games could replicate.

I agree with you though.

You should work at GB. More diverse opinions and all.

You should work at GB. More diverse opinions and all.

I would have loved to work in the industry in general if the road I'm currently on didn't open up for me after all the hard work I did. Thankfully, it did because it's a fantastic opportunity and I'm thankful for it.
Did you learn nothing from JSR HD coming out and reminding you how bad it controlled?

It's an all time platforming classic

oti

Banned
I would have loved to work in the industry in general if the road I'm currently on didn't open up for me after all the hard work I did. Thankfully, it did because it's a fantastic opportunity and I'm thankful for it.

It's an all time platforming classic

Well, now I'm curious. What are you doing?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's weird. I love the look of the Crash remaster, I loved those games as a kid, it looks like a really good deal for 3 games

but I have zero desire to play it.

Gjerven

On UPF yesterday, there was an mention of a twitch channel? which would jump from stream to stream and focus on the best fights/fighters during EVO, anyone know what it is?

Edit: apparently it's the evo5-channel

Man, I hadn't cursed at a videogame in a long time until I played Crash again.

Let me guess....The High Road? Sunset Vista? Slippery Climb? Road To Nowhere?
Well, now I'm curious. What are you doing?

Continuing my Computer Engineering masters in the UK(moved from Kuwait to here) & I'm aiming for a PHD but we'll see what happens. Living here is just temporary though till I get this done. I do return back home to visit family and then return here whenever there are long holidays and shit.

I was originally going to go to the US, Colorado but a bad feeling creeped up on me when it came to wanting my Visa to be done quick without major delays. So, I scrapped that idea and chose the UK since I heard from a few people around me that UK does their Visa processes much, much quicker which turned out to be true.

oti

Banned
yo wtf, where is sunshine?
It was still in my Amazon Fire TV catch. ^^

Let me guess....The High Road? Sunset Vista? Slippery Climb? Road To Nowhere?

Continuing my Computer Engineering masters in the UK(moved from Kuwait to here) & I'm aiming for a PHD but we'll see what happens. Living here is just temporary though till I get this done. I do return back home to visit family and then return here whenever there are long holidays and shit.

I was originally going to go to the US, Colorado but a bad feeling creeped up on me when it came to wanting my Visa to be done quick without major delays. So, I scrapped that idea and chose the UK since I heard from a few people around me that UK does their Visa processes much, much quicker which turned out to be true.

That sounds nice. How's gaming in Kuwait?

That sounds nice. How's gaming in Kuwait?
We have a healthy community of gamers that's slowly getting bigger. But even then our country is so small that you could barely even see it on the map unless you do a CSI zoom in. However, I'm happy that the culture here is much more open and diverse than many other countries in the ME in general. The thing I miss the most though when it comes to gaming in my country is that the game shops give absolutely no fucks about release dates. I played countless of games a week or two before they even released lmao.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
It's really annoying that buying Splatoon 2 on physical is way cheaper than digital

like if there was ever a game i wanted digitally

Agreed. I primarily went digital on 3DS and being able to switch games on the fly is so much better.

There should be a digital discount.

Kill me now.

edit: actually, never mind, just realized you can
walk on the rope
!

edit2: actually, that's not even a fool proof way. Kill me still.

Here's a tip. Do the level legit but use the ropes as a means to jump on and off them immediately when you want to go for the long jumps. I found this method to be much more helpful than trying to walk the rope. Other then that, you gotta memorize the fuck out of the level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom