• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
O8TQDJH.gif

YO

wow that literally looks like a scene from the movie

I bought that KH PS4 collection when the price glitched on Amazon. Got it for 13 bucks.

I don't know what I'm getting into.

I only ever played 1 and it was over 12 years ago.

I wanna say
Mickey Mouse might have sacrificed himself to prevent some kind of hell invasion
at some point in that game.

I should probably get that HD collection

oti

Banned
Shiny alone is better than everything on Rapunzel

I like my Disney songs dramatic. I can see why people like Shiny (that damn video has 118 million clicks Whoah) but for me it fell flat. Forgot it instantly. Sounds like a song out of some ad or something.

I really really really like this.
https://youtu.be/iR2T4wY2NXs

Dramatic, great voice. The song is what this scene is about. Shiny feels like it plays in the background while stuff happens. And Moana had too many songs just stop singing for a second.

Rapunzel is also the better movie out of them. And better than Frozen.

Tagyhag

Alright the Jeremiah bit was pretty good, definitely had me grinning.

I didn't know voice changers were that sophisticated, it definitely sounded like a real person (Actually reminded me of Mark from Classic Game Room) and not a robot.

Alright the Jeremiah bit was pretty good, definitely had me grinning.

I didn't know voice changers were that sophisticated, it definitely sounded like a real person (Actually reminded me of Mark from Classic Game Room) and not a robot.

now I wanna hear Dan with Mark Bussler mannerisms

i just got done watching the deep web stream and they post the real stream.

and that was grade A content. so much joy on the East coast.

Literally the East coast is now sooooo good. Abby is brilliant, I can't believe how damn good Abby is. I was actually crying at Margaret. Abby x Vinny is incredible.

And I feel really stupid for this, but for years I never got Alex, he was just so awkward and not funny. But I was listening the other day to the Beastcast and realised that I must have loved Alex for a couple of years now. I don't know when I started getting him, but he's so funny.

Maybe he's improved since being back on the media side (since Harmonix)? Maybe not? Probably just me. But damn he is brilliant too. I loved Vinny already, so I won't gush about him.

Yeah team ice cream fucking sucks.

Should have gone cake.

The big problem with cake is that its champion is a rat child

Was opposite in Europe. Hell, it was always ice cream on ice cream violence because there barely were any cake people.

Same here. There's more ice cream people, but a lot of them are terrible. I shouldn't be getting 10-12 kills a round (against other ice cream players, of course).

And I feel really stupid for this, but for years I never got Alex, he was just so awkward and not funny. But I was listening the other day to the Beastcast and realised that I must have loved Alex for a couple of years now. I don't know when I started getting him, but he's so funny.

Maybe he's improved since being back on the media side (since Harmonix)? Maybe not? Probably just me. But damn he is brilliant too.

Feel the same way. When Alex joined something about him didn't work for me at all. But over the past few years he has really grown on me and now he's honestly one of my favorite people in the games press.

I really feel like they're missing an opportunity by not doing the online PSO/Destiny thing with the Splatoon 2 hub area.

I picked up KH 1.5/2.5 recently and got the 2.8 price error, guess I'll jump in soon. I love Final Fantasy and I love Disney, so it seems like it should be up my alley? But I also groan when I see people in black robes that remind me of neverending shounen series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom