• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
How'bout sweet mustard y'all?

senf.jpg

Sweet mustard is alright if it's still slightly sour because it's not a vegetable.

Hasney

I'm the only person I know that enjoyed, or even tolerated Branston Pickle. I thought it was alright. Nothing I'd go out of my way to get, but not bad. Everyone else that tried it near instantly gagged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW8Jp-W2_1g

Weird, cheese and pickle sandwiches when I was a kid were life.

Watching the Fire Pro quick look makes me realize that people actually like Scott Steiner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI

A sandwich is such a wide ranging thing that it makes no sense to make it a universal rule.
I suppose pickles can't ruin a pickle sandwich, but if a sandwich is already at a higher quality, then pickles can only degrade things from there.

Dwight's pickle and mustard sandwiches on Walking Dead marks probably the only time pickles have enhanced anything.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I scoff at a lot of Dan's food tastes, but I'm 100% with him on this one. Nothing ruins a good sandwich more than a pickle does. Tolerable on the side, but a true sandwich-ruiner otherwise!

(How did he forget Super Mario World, though?!)

Pickles go great with plenty of sandwiches. Hotdogs and hamburgers, for example, are two types of sandwiches that almost always benefit from pickles.

daveo42

Banned
I haven't had a hot dog in ages and they were usually covered in mustard and ketchup. Brauts are better anyway, especially covered in a thick layer of sauerkraut.

Weird, cheese and pickle sandwiches when I was a kid were life.

American taste buds lean towards the bland or sweet spectrum most of the time. Anything else is considered too strong (vinegar) or part of a test of strength or will (spicy/sour foods).

Hasney

I don't know what I expected going into this wrestling QL.

It's wrestling.

It's bad.

You're bad, brother.

Taking a break from it so I can actually take Final Fantasy XII out of the shrink wrap after putting in 22 hours in 3 days when it came out.

American taste buds lean towards the bland or sweet spectrum most of the time. Anything else is considered too strong (vinegar) or part of a test of strength or will (spicy/sour foods).

It's a setting at the Americans factory. We all come out with our tastebuds at level 6 intensity, but there's a firmware update to bring it up to 8.

Pickles go great with plenty of sandwiches. Hotdogs and hamburgers, for example, are two types of sandwiches that almost always benefit from pickles.

This is bait.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
It's a setting at the Americans factory. We all come out with our tastebuds at level 6 intensity, but there's a firmware update to bring it up to 8.

This is bait.

Facts are only bait to people who refuse to accept reality. Well the pickle part is subjective and there are certainly bad pickles out there, so it's facts with some editorializing.

Hindl

Yeah it's a real bummer, I love both sour and spicy foods, but I'm also not one of those people going all the way on it. Like I mostly stick around the medium level for spicy and enjoy some sourness. But compared to everyone else I know it's like I'm eating Carolina Reapers. Lots of people's foods just taste bland
I don't know what I expected going into this wrestling QL.

It's wrestling.

It's bad.
The second half is great
I don't care for regular mustard but love mustard hybrids (Honey mustard, Honey Mustard Barbeque)

Honey Mustard and Ranch are my go to chicken dippers.
I always hated mustard, but slowly got acclimated to Honey Mustard before I loved it. Then over 4 years I slowly started eating spicy brown mustard and I love it. French's yellow shit can take a hike though

imBask

Banned
One can't distinguish GB from Waypoint anymore.

This is where we at now.

Because of PUBG.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

it's pretty easy actually

GB title : We're playing PUBG!
Waypoint title : WHY AND HOW PUBG KILLED JFK, #3 WILL SURPRISE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom