• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

So uh...Nier Route C...

what in the fuck?! YoRHa corrupted, Bunker destroyed, and 2B is fucking dead? Jesus christ on a stick I didn't expect any of that right off the bat. Plus the messages during the escape from the Bunker not only from the Operators but also the force corrupting everyone...In other news, the world is fucked something fierce with zombie robots, floating pillars and that massive tower business that spouted up. This game is starting to get Yoko Taro cray.

God I hope 2B comes back. I really like how A2 controls, but I miss 2B already.

So (and I'm saying this as spoiler-free as possible) when you get to what feels like the last fight, make sure to use your Y/triangle ability as much as you can.

Edit: wat, I don't even remember
the late title card

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh goddamnit, i saved the murder island that got uploaded to YouTube yesterday to watch offline when I'm on the bus, but now that i want to watch it it's gone because they removed it.

demidar

I know I'm late to the party but.

c252248258.jpg

Hindl

Agreed. It's like Limbo and Inside for me. I can see those are well-made games, but the way people are gushing over them it's like I'm missing something here.

Tried playing Bastion like four times and never finished it. Too boring. The music was ace though.

Yeah felt the same way about Limbo and Inside. Couldn't even finish them

Jintor

i don't recall a lot about bastion but i still listen to the ost to this day

i started transistor once and never played anymore. i'll fix that one day

i have a second round interview for that second job on the day splatoon 2 comes out mggrgrgrgr

i have a second round interview for that second job on the day splatoon 2 comes out mggrgrgrgr

"So that was it for our portion of the interview, now...do you have any questions for us?"

Jintor: "Would you consider yourself a squid or a kid? Take as much time as you need."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom