• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

Honestly I think if they did an N64 mini with 4 controllers, Smash, Mario Kart 64, and Mario Party 1-3 it would sell well enough. The problem is aside from the multiplayer games, the most important N64 games got remastered or ported to new platforms already, or are in Rare's catalog. They should just leave it in the past and skip to the Gameboy/GBA

Mini GBA with localized Fire Emblem 6. Do it Nintendo. Give me the continuation of the unresolved cliffhanger.

(Yes, I am well aware there are fan translations- I prefer official ones when possible)

TraBuch

Banned
Reading through them now, Animorphs was dark as fuck for a children's series. Some fucked up shit happened in there.

Also, Marco was the best Animorph.

Reading through them now, Animorphs was dark as fuck for a children's series. Some fucked up shit happened in there.

Also, Marco was the best Animorph.

Animorphs is fucking legit. Not alot of people realize that the premise of Animorphs is that theyre basically child soldiers that were recruited to fight another species' war.

It also has the best ending in any series ever IMO.

Agreed. Their incompetence on episode 1 was enough for me to get out my console and prepare it. I couldn't make it through episode 2. They're so shit I can't stand seeing them play for another second.

I got about three deep on the Hitman videos before giving up for the same reason.

Hitman, PUBG, and Kerbal Quick Looks were all instances were I was so frustrated by their poor play enough that I had to buy the games myself just to see what they were like with someone more skilled playing them. Fortunately, they all turned out to be some of my favorite games of the past few years.

Honestly, I wish I could do that for Yakuza as well, but I don't own a PS4.

Just finished BitE, Dan is kind of insufferable in this episode. He whines like a petulant child. I don't know why they didn't just give Alex the controls when it was clear Dan was not enjoying it or paying any attention to the story at all

TraBuch

Banned
Kick Dan out and bring Abby to the next playthrough.

Although Abby has said she dislikes cutscenes, so it might be even worse.

derFeef

Controls in Splatoon 2 are kinda bad. Motion controls would be neat if they would work like with Zelda but stick aiming is only available to horizontal... why.

oti

Banned
I do not eat pickles at all, but will tolerate fried pickles. Have you never heard of fired okra?

Where would I even find fried Okra?
How would that even be a natural thought?
Frying Okra?
What is up with you guys.

Not saying this couldn't taste great but, why.

daveo42

Banned
Where would I even find fried Okra?
How would that even be a natural thought?
Frying Okra?
What is up with you guys.

Not saying this couldn't taste great but, why.

Everything is better when it's covered in a thick layer of batter and deep fried. Come the US oti and go to one of our state or county fairs. Deep fried beer, ice cream, pizza, butter, pretty much anything edible can be deep fried.

oti

Banned
Everything is better when it's covered in a thick layer of batter and deep fried. Come the US oti and go to one of our state or county fairs. Deep fried beer, ice cream, pizza, butter, pretty much anything edible can be deep fried.

I'm totally up for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom