• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

You are correct. Today is the last time they are playing Y0, going to check out fun stuff they missed that people want them to see.

Honestly, the bowling and the businesses are mostly the only good things left. Most of the rest are grinding friendship meters with no good pay off, like the arcade girls.

Oh, the friendship with the sex tape dude with Majima is worth it too.

Life is pain.

Pain is life.

AlarmingElatedComet.gif

tesqui

Like how Dan is giving Alex shit for not being able to do a platforming part in Destiny when Alex beat that damn Sunshine level for them.

Like how Dan is giving Alex shit for not being able to do a platforming part in Destiny when he beat that damn Sunshine level for them.

I know it's all part of the fun of the series/gameplay, but I re-started Mario Sunshine on an emulator when they started playing it (and were bad at it), just to see if I had nostalgia glasses on for it.

The controls are nowhere near as bad as they're having issue with, but I did die on that block like 2-3 times, lol.

I blame using a 360 controller with dead zones on an emulator more for that though...definitely not skill issue.

Lari

I'm kinda with Dan with the Marvel movies. I watched all of them and while I generally had a good time with those films I'm hard pressed to remember anything specific about most of them.

That said, Winter Soldier, Dr. Strange and Spider Man Homecoming are my faves.

LiK

I'm kinda with Dan with the Marvel movies. I watched all of them and while I generally had a good time with those films I'm hard pressed to remember anything specific about most of them.

They're fun popcorn movies. I like them all including the not so great ones.

*Nods in agreement*

Winter Soldier has some of the best CQC choreography ever put to screen in a western film.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Based on the first few minutes of this QL, we need Brad to join in on an episode of Steal My Sunshine. He'd fit right in.

Not two minutes in this Super Meat Boy 2 QL and Ben made a bad joke.

Don't you dare besmirch the good meaty name of Meat Boy with that comparison!

This game is like Meat Boy light, but mainly just a clumsy platformer. The controls are super loose/floaty.

(I had/have like 3 hours in it).

At this juncture I think that's just completely fine. Like having an order of chicken McNuggets or a good burger or something.

The only ones that have really stuck out to me (as in watched on repeat viewing) are Ant-Man, Cap: Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy (I didn't see part two) and the first Iron Man movie.

I saw Homecoming and dug it and came to terms that I'll never care about this new Spider-Man and I'm okay with it.

Jintor

fucking hell dan might just be a comedy genius

i

need to get around to making that best of giant beastcast supercut one day

Ashby

Yeah, as I was typing that I didn't mean for it to sound shitty at all. Just that the leaps and bounds he's come since coming to NYC have been awesome, and I'm enjoying his work even more.

Nah, I was the one being shitty
Dan's work ethic really puts into stark contrast the lack of it elsewhere
. Tbh I think Dan is gonna outgrow Giant Bomb sooner or later.

Nah, I was the one being shitty
Dan's work ethic really puts into stark contrast the lack of it elsewhere
. Tbh I think Dan is gonna outgrow Giant Bomb sooner or later.

While I truly hope this is far, far off in the future, would you be shocked if Dumbest Kid in Gifted Class got picked up as a sitcom or something? I wouldn't.

LiK

Listening to dad Vinny talking about building furniture. I would just look on Amazon or Ikea for that stuff, lol

Zaph

please stop giving Dan ideas, he reads this thread

we don't want to bring about a premature end to the V/A/D/A era of Giant Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom