• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahshitvtzlw.png

A day full of live content

Can someone clarify or confirm what Dan did with his second PS4 (he talked about it briefly on last weeks beastcast)? My daughter plays a lot of overwatch and I want to upgrade her to her own PS4 and wouldn't mind avoiding two ps+ subscriptions.

Basically all you need to do is sign into that PS4 with your account (not as a guest, but add yourself as a user), but have her create her own account on that system. The whole setting as Primary Console stuff he may have done backwards though, as you are still supposed to keep that to the console you are using, for both downloading games to it, or in situations where internet is not available, you will only have access to your digital library on the "Primary Console".

TraBuch

Banned
So it's literally a DOTA stream with just Brad and Ben?

Maybe it's a fake out. Maybe they're trying to trick us and they're doing something else. That could happen, right?

I get what you're saying. I don't mean to suggest the fast food analogy to represent low quality filmmaking but more how I 'consume' these MCU movies. I feel like I'm actually more forgiving of them than others and in a way I'm still impressed with the scope of this universe Marvel concocted. For me though, it's just gotten to a point where these moments (movies) are fleeting for me, just like enjoying fast food is.

oti

Banned
So it's literally a DOTA stream with just Brad and Ben?

Maybe it's a fake out. Maybe they're trying to trick us and they're doing something else. That could happen, right?

Oh hey it's exactly what we feared it would be.

Expecting creative and engaging content from West was doomed to begin with though, to be fair.

I know I'm bias but Abby is the fucking best. She has skyrocketed the Beastcast quality.

I love this team. Shame that Bakalar missed this episode but a hilarious episode all around.

kiguel182

Only an hour before my Switch arrives and I’m ready for some Splatoon! Also thinking of buying Tumbleseed altought I’m afraid it will be too hard. A rogue like game seems like a nice fit for the console.

Edit: Jeff isn’t playing Dota? Well, that’s a bummer.

Harpuia

As much as I would love seeing Jeff bumble around and play dota, I think it's probably for the best. I don't know how entertaining Jeff losing over and over would be. His patience might run thin before the 4th character.

That being said, Brad and Ben already know dota? Unless they're doing it so that they can't go to a new hero unless they win with their current hero.

I know I'm bias but Abby is the fucking best. She has skyrocketed the Beastcast quality.

I love this team. Shame that Bakalar missed this episode but a hilarious episode all around.

We wouldn't have gotten the Best of Jeff Bakalar bit though.

oti

Banned
Watching a Fortnite stream and it looks kinda cool? 🤔

But you have to pay for now to play the game before it becomes F2P in 2018. I can wait.

There's also a new Orcs Must Die game coming out. 🤔

With my Switch arriving I’m already wishing a bunch of games had Switch versions. I can see why so many people port beg.

I'm thinking about getting Cave Story at some point. Never played it before. Looks nice.

Watching a Fortnite stream and it looks kinda cool? 🤔

But you habe to play for now to play the game until it becomes F2P in 2018. I can wait.

There's also a new Orcs Must Die game coming out. 🤔

I'm thinking about getting Cave Story at some point. Never played it before. Looks nice.

hey they could have streamed fortnite this morning huh

or splatoon

but dota

ok

TheCrow

As much as I would love seeing Jeff bumble around and play dota, I think it's probably for the best. I don't know how entertaining Jeff losing over and over would be. His patience might run thin before the 4th character.

That being said, Brad and Ben already know dota? Unless they're doing it so that they can't go to a new hero unless they win with their current hero.

I guess you could say they know dota but they really don't. Actually if they aren't playing with the daily dota crew maybe he'll get matched with evenly skilled players.

oti

Banned
are any of them interested in those games?

I really dislike this attitude. GB is my favourite media outlet and I care about their opinion the most. I'm not asking them to do a 24h Fortnite live stream, but they should definitely check out that game. They are free to not like it or not care about it.

Asking a video game outlet to play new video games isn't some crazy demand. Even if it is a "personality driven" media outlet. Breaking News, everything is personality driven nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom