• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
what if you don't like either?

also splatoozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lame game for lame people.

Splatoon 2 is anime, so you can both appreciate and loathe it all at the same time.

Really though, it looks okay but I'm not really onboard with online MP shooters and the SP isn't enough to make me want to spend $300 on a Switch.

where did noice originate from

I used it 13 years ago in high school and suddenly it's everyone

I also use 'le' ironically before reddit existed

Gonna miss you, BITE

LblyCVt.gif

xuchu

Man some people giving NeoGAF a bad name. then again, with some of the stuff said in that new hire thread you can't blame them:

MCMrjmZ.png

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I love Abby but she really has to get rid of that "noooice!!" :D

edit read up on this page, damnit!

FINE, Abby, carry on.

I'm also vehemently in the Abby/Ben Fanclub both are fantastic additions.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'Even at its worst Giant Bomb stands head and shoulders above their nearest competition'

See here's your 'Giant Bomb are my best friends stop criticizing them' crowd

daveo42

Banned
Man some people giving NeoGAF a bad name. then again, with some of the stuff said in that new hire thread you can't blame them:

MCMrjmZ.png

He's right in that the new hire thread is an uncontrolled dumpster fire, like most of reddit.

Weren't they the ones being weird about Dan's wife that she stopped posting there?

Yeah that sounds like reddit to me. Probably the same people responsible for making jeff's wife the top search term on Google when you look for 'jeff gerstmann'

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Did I miss something? How are those two related?

It was a joke because Gamespot is literally right next to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom