• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
The Destiny video isn't on Youtube either for some reason.

Are they really going to do 100+ episodes of this Dota feature? That sounds insane. Maybe if they would've done this 3 years ago, but now? Might as well start playing WoW now.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I love dying!

And yeah, I want a short burst game.

Then you're right to check out Gonner. I've played just under an hour total since getting it in the Humble Bundle and that probably represents a dozen games. Controls are pretty tight but you can get overrun easily starting at the first boss and it becomes dangerous to even retrieve your head/gun after you get hit. Shit goes south quick in Gonner.

The Destiny video isn't on Youtube either for some reason.

Are they really going to do 100+ episodes of this Dota feature? That sounds insane. Maybe if they would've done this 3 years ago, but now? Might as well start playing WoW now.

Has to be a joke. They can’t possibly think anyone wants to watch that.

Catvoca

Banned
Yeah, I hated it. The visuals are fun to look at, but they took away from the experience for me. I found it incredibly hard to parse out the important information on screen, especially with shit appearing and disappearing as I walk around.

Yeah, I'm also not a fan of how that game plays at all. Wish I hadn't bothered spending a tenner on it.

Tagyhag

I think it's silly shitting on them again for the 2014 GOTY. Yes it wasn't a terrific year and some damn good games weren't on the list (Patrick barely made a case for Divinity, which was easily the best RPG to come out in some years) but they're not going to go back and re-do it or something like that.

As someone with over a 1000 hours on DOTA, doing that many episodes seems dumb.

More content is always good but wouldn't it make more sense to do more varied content? Especially since DOTA already dominates so much content from the site already?

Hell, give us a Breaking Brad Souls again. I'll take that over this.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Anybody here played Gonner? I feel like I’m going to need a second Switch game and while TumbleSeed looks great I’m afraid it will just be frustrating.

I love Gonner but I can't get past the first boss for the life of me. The controls in that game are way tighter than they look in video though, and I'm a guy who's super picky about platformer controls

kiguel182

I love Gonner but I can't get past the first boss for the life of me. The controls in that game are way tighter than they look in video though, and I'm a guy who's super picky about platformer controls

I always suck at rogue likes so I can see that being my experience.

Having tight controls is awesome.

TraBuch

Banned
Wolfenstein was robbed. Bloodborne was robbed. Giant Bomb is robbing everyone of their money with DOTA content.

Giant Bomb? More like the Phantom Thieves.

Oakinn

Having the wing looking perk was basically a must. I dropped in, stuck to the left wall and let all those shots rip. You really only have to struggle with it once. I got the laser immediately after getting into world 2 and it makes the first boss much easier during other playthrus

imBask

Banned
hey look oti they made a Splatoon 2 QL

but it's only 39min UUUGHHHH why won't they cover this game properly

i'm just messing with ya

Finally, got shit done. Back now! scanning the comments on here it seems that the Dota thing was good for people who are into Dota. I am not one of those people so I won't be tuning in but I do hope they bring in special guests or something like Matt Kessler as that would probably make me watch. You have your win, Dota fans!
fortnite has a good loot box system
How's the game so far? I've been meaning to get it. Bought Splatoon 2 but it won't arrive to me till Monday.

kiguel182

Some Switch thoughts: the joy con thing is small but I have small hands so it's okay. It actually feels great. And they one handed is okay too. I also have an iPhone SE so I'm used to small gadgets I guess

I was afraid it was going to be uncomfortable but no, it's great.

oti

Banned
hey look oti they made a Splatoon 2 QL

but it's only 39min UUUGHHHH why won't they cover this game properly

i'm just messing with ya
You could play like 10 matches in that time frame.
Some Switch thoughts: the joy con thing is small but I have small hands so it's okay. It actually feels great. And they one handed is okay too. I also have an iPhone SE so I'm used to small gadgets I guess

I was afraid it was going to be uncomfortable but no, it's great.
Download the Puyo Puyo Tetris Demo. Preferably the Japanese one. It lets you play best of 5.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like it would be a great plot twist if Fortnite actually turns out to be a good game. Epic seems to have a lot of patience with its projects, I kinda like how they do things, even if it takes them forever to release something "finished".

daveo42

Banned
Everybody has #content they hate or loathe on GB which means this thread is in a constant state of chaos. Also, oti, the Beastcast actually talked about Splatoon 2, so hopefully that will sate your appetite.

Juj02La.jpg
Splatoon is good.

Everybody has #content they hate or loathe on GB which means this thread is in a constant state of chaos. Also, oti, the Beastcast actually talked about Splatoon 2, so hopefully that will sate your appetite.

We are the Alpha and the Omega, the BEast and the BWest, the Beginning and the End.

oti

Banned

8-4 Play is above the Beastcast on my priority list. And I'm just 20 minutes in so far.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Inkling Boy for most improved character design
maxresdefault.jpg

inkling-boy-splatoon-2-5.79.jpg

I see so many boys compared to Splatoon 1 because of not having shit unfresh ponytails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom