• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
They should do Persona 5 instead of going straight to Kiwami.

That way, Dan finally plays a Persona game!

Exactly what I need. Dan shitting on a game for 100 hours because he doesn't get it. I loved Persona 5, but don't put Dan or us through that kind of torture.

Thank God It's FriDota: The All Hero Challenge (07/21/17)
2952538-dota23.jpg

Does Brad have what it takes to #disrupt the Dota 2 scene? Under the tutelage of Professor Pack, he just might.

Dan is shaking his head no to future Yakuza games lol

The truth behind this statement makes me question my life choices.

Alex should play them instead. Alex should have always played instead of Dan. Dan only took it because of Shenmue, which he both likes and has aged like a loaf of bread.

Abby can fill Dan's seat for Yakuza

Maybe that way we can get someone who actually remembers how the combat works and doesn't get frustrated and pouty when the game actually asks him to do what it's been teaching him for hours and something more than button-mashing.

Can we check Dan's achievements to see if he actually beat Devil May Cry 5 times?

Nothing from watching him play Yakuza 0 convinces me that he actually did this.

I think I enjoyed playing Yakuza 0 way more than watching Giant Bomb play it, but it still was entertaining enough for me to watch them play through all of it even though I knew what would happen.

I keep thinking it still may be my GotY which is weird because it's not a fantastic game really, but I love it so much.

I don't want hem to play any more of the games on the site, just because there's so many other features they could do instead.

I'd like if they play through Yakuza Kiwami then do a YouTube recap of 2-5 ala MGS Peace Walker on MGScanlon. Then maybe play Yakuza 6 when it comes out. I feel like if they are having a hard time getting through 0 than they will have a hell of a time getting through the even less stream lined and modern entries on PS2/3.

daveo42

Banned
He deserves it for being a whiny baby during BitE. He was the worst part of it.

But we don't deserve the suffering that comes with it.

Ugh...why do I have to just stand there and take the hit? This is so dumb. How was I supposed to know my character was weak to that?!
-Dan Ryckert

Giganteus

I absolutely loved BitE, but I don't want them to do Kiwami. It looks too similar to 0. If it was somehow possible, I'd prefer that they just skip to 6 and gave an overview of the story (maybe watching some stuff on youtube) from the other games before jumping in.

I'd like if they play through Yakuza Kiwami then do a YouTube recap of 2-5 ala MGS Peace Walker on MGScanlon. Then maybe play Yakuza 6 when it comes out. I feel like if they are having a hard time getting through 0 than they will have a hell of a time getting through the even less stream lined and modern entries on PS2/3.
Yes to all that...except the Kiwami playing.

Phatmac

But we don't deserve the suffering that comes with it.

Ugh...why do I have to just stand there and take the hit? This is so dumb. How was I supposed to know my character was weak to that?!
-Dan Ryckert
Yeah that sounds like the worst. But at least he'll suffer a little bit.

xuchu

That sounds like the best idea. Kiwami is shorter than yakuza 0 and I want to see their reactions to the nishikiyami turn. Yeah just watch YouTube recaps of the other games cos they aren't even translated right?

Also Alex should takeover controls.

Tagyhag

Exactly what I need. Dan shitting on a game for 100 hours because he doesn't get it. I loved Persona 5, but don't put Dan or us through that kind of torture.

We already have enough "Dan is so random lol" content.

I'd love to see Alex and Vinny shitting on him.

And you never know, he might end up liking it.

ev0

I think she is more open-minded to new games than you give her credit for.

Oh, I didn't mind to imply she was closed minded about games. Just that shes said she doesn't like long cutscenes in games all the time.

So it'd be like opposite Dan, "waugh why can't I skip this cutscene".
Mind you, I'm just talking out of my butt.

I wonder if Dan would be able to remember any characters' names in Metal Gear if they just had Japanese names instead of the most ridiculous two-words-that-sound-cool scheme for everyone.

ev0

does Dan really do a Waluigi "wah!" often during BITE? I haven't seen it

No he really doesn't. It's usually more of a sigh.

For some reason my brain just cant not separate Dan and that sound when he's upset at something. Mostly bc it makes me laugh. It's all on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom