• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know they say that all gunmen are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Dan Ryckert and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another duder, you got a 50/50 chance of hitting your shot. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, to hit me.

Then you add Brad Shoemaker to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Muder Island, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Brad Shoemaker KNOWS he can't hit me and he's not even gonna try!
So Dan Ryckert, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Murder Island. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Murder Island. See Dan, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Murder Island.

I just finished Super Mario Galaxy earlier and started in on SMG2 right away. It's crazy how immediately better the sequel is. Really surprised they didn't talk about it more during 2010 GOTY outside of the Wii category.

I just finished Super Mario Galaxy earlier and started in on SMG2 right away. It's crazy how immediately better the sequel is.

That's just such a weird opinion to me. I found SMG2 to be just a worse version of SMG1 in every way. It's the only 3D Mario game that I haven't beaten and only because it bored me.

That's just such a weird opinion to me. I found SMG2 to be just a worse version of SMG1 in every way. It's the only 3D Mario game that I haven't beaten and only because it bored me.

I just feel like the level design is so much better, things feel more expansive and open, and there's more of an emphasis on classic platforming. The first game had too many small platforms connected with Launch Stars. And the way they streamlined the navigation with the World Map just makes things so much nicer.

2952929-dabshirt_07102017_01.jpg
There Are Two New Giant Bomb Shirts Available Now!

How was the Murder today? I had stuff to do so I wasn't able to watch it live.
Serial Cleaner QL was greatly oversold on here

I talked about it twice around the time it went up.

I like competitive Dan. Him getting destroyed then getting two of his best character at the end was the most Dan thing that could have happened.

I don't like let team die whilst looting then spend 30 minutes hiding Dan. He's best at his most spicy.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I thought the whole "corporations are good and trustworthy" thing would be the breaking point for most people, not the competitive stuff lol.

That's the exact same way I felt. I HATED SMG2 as it felt basically like the same game, just worse, and everyone else gave it 10s and said it's the best 3D mario game... I felt like I was taking crazy pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom