• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
despite all the talk of fidget spinners i still havent seen one being used in the wild

I saw a kid at the dmv with a fidget spinner and a super fucked up fingernail. It looked like it was detached everywhere but the base, and his mom asked him if she should just rip it off. He started crying. I assume he ruined it by fidget spinning too hard, and I felt better about being old.

we need a friendly fire count for murder island series
vinny clips all of jeffs health at one point
dan did the same to vinny
only in this episode

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's better without Bakalar's disgusting sounding kisses, but at some point I'm like "I... really don't care about these people?"

Which is fine I guess. I'll just skip over next time if they're going to be this long.

Tagyhag

I love how deathly afraid of the first circle they are on all these murder island streams.

Yeah they really have to learn just how harmless it is.

Hell, you have people going to the military base when no one else goes because it's too far from the plane path and they're in there for like 2-3 minutes taking light damage like nothing and getting all the uncontested loot.

Then you pop one painkiller and boom, full health again.

derFeef

It's better without Bakalar's disgusting sounding kisses, but at some point I'm like "I... really don't care about these people?"

Which is fine I guess. I'll just skip over next time if they're going to be this long.

I thought they stopped doing it and repalce it with some postcard crap?
I always turn it off when the end approaches.

Sounds like someone needs a kiss on the cheek.

Yeah I was just thinking the same. Someone really needs to tell them to stop worrying about the first two/three blue circles. They do so little damage. It's really hilarious seeing the first blue hit them and they all freak out and start hauling ass.

Huh, what I expected to be a small dose of Serial Cleaner became a pretty lengthy game session...I'm kinda enjoying it. It's challenging and pissing me off (much like Dan) but wow, solid game for $15. Controls simple as pie but it's all about stealth and timing and cleaning up.

Solid purchase.

I already beat 9 levels.

Also the Soundtrack and design is fantastic.

They went back to how they were playing in the beginning. Loot for like 15 minutes and get killed in the first encounter. We need angry Jeff back to straighten shit out.

The Murder Island upload reminds me, Jeff's suggestion that there be item carryovers between matches disgusts me. It is the antithesis of what that game is all about.

Jeff pls. Resist the lootlust within your heart.
Do people actually listen to the kisses on the cheek part nowadays?

I kept expecting it to end but it keeps going.

Of course. Why would I skip the end of the Beastcast?!

Aselith

But why? I don't care about Phil from New Jersey or some other random folks.

It makes me feel good to hear them sending out positive vibes into the world. Sorry you dudes are curmudgeonly misers with your kisses

I'm giving you a kiss on the cheek RIGHT NOW

Antiwhippy

I mean I usually let it ride out but this week's was looooooong.

I mean whatever. It's cool that they want to be posi. Happy people can find something from it but I don't need it, but that's on me.

The Murder Island upload reminds me, Jeff's suggestion that there be item carryovers between matches disgusts me. It is the antithesis of what that game is all about.

Of course. Why would I skip the end of the Beastcast?!

listen what if you could prestige in a match

and keep one item

oti

Banned
Pyre seems to be pretty cool, but nothing I need to play right away.

I'm going to lend my PS4 to a friend whose family went on vacation for a month. Dude can't wait to play Uncharted 4. Also downloaded him Resident Evil and a bunch of other PS Plus stuff I'm sure he'll enjoy. Might have to create a new account though so he won't mess up any of my save games.

So that means I'll be sticking to PC and Switch for this month. And Xbox, if I find enough motivation to continue playing Diablo 3.

derFeef

It makes me feel good to hear them sending out positive vibes into the world. Sorry you dudes are curmudgeonly misers with your kisses

I'm giving you a kiss on the cheek RIGHT NOW

I love kisses on the cheek, and other kisses. But not from Bakalar. *shrug*

Sakwoff

See also: Rogue Legacy.

The lure of the PROGRESSION is strong.

hamchan

I like the kiss on the cheeks and didn't they specifically say like "this is the kiss on the cheek section, fuck off and come back next week if you don't want to hear it".

Antiwhippy

But then they also got to the point where they're going "uh maybe this is a bad idea after all" :p

Or at least trying to curb the amount of it.

derFeef

But then they also got to the point where they're going "uh maybe this is a bad idea after all" :p

Or at least trying to curb the amount of it.

Yeah and honestly it feels seperated from the rest, even the rest of the cast seem to zone out during it. Not complaining since I do "fuck off" and just turn it off tho - more power to you if you enjoy it.

oti

Banned
I found having to grind runs to get a bunch of arbitrary stats up to be a tremendous waste of my time.

You can explore more and more of the castle with each run. If you die, you get something out of the time you put in.

Gungeon is just "let's see what random weapons we get this time oh that's a bad one this run is completely useless and now I'm dead".

Thanks but no thanks.

Joeku

I mean I usually let it ride out but this week's was looooooong.

I mean whatever. It's cool that they want to be posi. Happy people can find something from it but I don't need it, but that's on me.
I wouldn't usually be one for extended and unmitigated light joy, but being on the Internet right now makes me feel like I need a little bit of it. I'll take some of that on a Friday evening.
Listening to Patrick talk about dream daddy really makes me want to hope GB is qling this
So what is it that made that game blow up so hard? VNs have been around forever; is it the Game Grumps? The westernness of it? Daddy culture?

oti

Banned
I remember listening to 20 minutes of Epic Sax Guy at the end of some 8-4 Play episode years ago.

Damn you, JJ !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom