• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
I've really been meaning to go back to Horizon (I haven't played much yet) but I've been trade looping Imperial Slaves all night in Elite Dangerous while watching Mario Party Party 4.... The money is just too good and the video too entertaining...

At this rate I'm never gonna play through Horizon.

I've really been meaning to go back to Horizon (I haven't played much yet) but I've been trade looping Imperial Slaves all night in Elite Dangerous while watching Mario Party Party 4.... The money is just too good and the video too entertaining...

At this rate I'm never gonna play through Horizon.

Horizon is a good game and an interesting premise, but I feel the same way, it just didn't hold my attention. Something about the open worldness of it killed it for me? Like, I have these 5 side quests and a main mention and I have resources to grind and things to upgrade with slots and like...I just couldn't be bothered to finish it.

Very pretty game. Gameplay is great. Just...the focus is...split?

@DanRyckert
Somebody left a wooden display thing on the curb for trash pickup and suddenly I have room for more amiibos.
DFjK4THXUAEZT0h.jpg:medium

This Serial Cleaner QL is... weird. Just couldn't let Vinny's win go, could you Dan?

They should've just cut the QL when the transition happened.

I'm playing Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor after I bought it for $4 on Steam. Probably spent 8 hours yesterday just murdering a bunch of orcs, sometimes dying, then murdering the orcs that killed me. Pretty fun but I don't really notice the Nemesis system being that cool.

It's kinda disrespectful to Serial Cleaner to switch to
Soulcalibur
but funny enough, I'm downloading Serial Cleaner because of that QL as I type this.

BigBoss

I'm playing Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor after I bought it for $4 on Steam. Probably spent 8 hours yesterday just murdering a bunch of orcs, sometimes dying, then murdering the orcs that killed me. Pretty fun but I don't really notice the Nemesis system being that cool.

I felt the same way, if reviewers hadn't mentioned the nemesis system I wouldn't have even known it was in the game.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
BTW, for people who played sunshine, going by their previous video, how much more broken do you reckon the beastcrew will be as the game goes on?

Should be renamed to Breaking Beast.

Jintor

I just played splatoon 2 off my portable hotspot, no lag that I could tell, I'm sitting in a library foyer with headphones, it was good

Goty

Megasoum

Banned
I'm watching the "SIFTD Summit" stream on Twitch right now with Shane Satterfield...

It's kinda sad to see someone so invested and delusional about his business

I'm watching the "SIFTD Summit" stream on Twitch right now with Shane Satterfield...

It's kinda sad to see someone so invested and delusional about his business

i respect shane for continually trying to do his own thing and it sounds like he's had a really rough few years, but yeah this whole situation is kind of weird

Megasoum

Banned
I gotta say... One thing that's been bugging me with all those new Patreons type sites is the constant use of the Royal We....

Christ, you're just one dude in his/her living room.

It's not a criticism on that site's content... Just stop saying "We" when you're alone at the company doing everything.

Edit: Jesus Christ.... He bought a fucking Tricaster to do his podcast...

Curufinwe

It didn't really last in the spotlight, did it? It came out, and for that month everyone talked about it. But it kinda died.

Nier on the other hand, people still talk about it and revere it. Horizon too. Even Breath of the Wild.

Persona 5 died though.

People are going to vote P5 high up on GAF's GotY list. Possibly higher than the "revered" Nier or Horizon. It won't win like Uncharted 4 did, but it's not a dissimilar situation where reading the GB threads or listening to GB podcasts would make you think the game had a somewhat lukewarm reception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom