• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
apv1nHQ.gif

I love you, Dan.

lol i JUST finished my first time playing through Mario Sunshine.

Looks like they are playing on Dolphin?

It looks too blurry and they're playing with a Gamecube controller. If it was on Dolphin, might as well invert the camera that way.

Gosh, the camera is still soooo bad.

Joeku

...Is the timing to get on the disappearing blocks really that hard? You gotta lead 'em a bit when jumping on them, duders. You'll get more time to run on them that way. Especially around the corner when you can't just dive over and over.

hitgirl

It looks too blurry and they're playing with a Gamecube controller. If it was on Dolphin, might as well invert the camera that way.

Gosh, the camera is still soooo bad.

Game doesn't upscale that great on Dolphin, that edge blurr remains on most things. You can use the Gamecube controller on Dolphin.

.. they should be playing on Dolphin. Even still it does look much better.

...Is the timing to get on the disappearing blocks really that hard? You gotta lead 'em a bit when jumping on them, duders. You'll get more time to run on them that way. Especially around the corner when you can't just dive over and over.

HE JUST TRIED THAT

HE FAILED

You don't need to time it at all, you can do it without.

hitgirl

I love the colors in this game. It's got the most. I was playing Witcher 3 DLC along with this and Toussaint looked amazingly colorful in Witcher 3. But switching over to that after a session of Sunshine, it looked like there was a brown hue on everything. Game has so much color!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom