• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santiako

Oh my god the fucking camera.

And why did they think that the closing circle into Mario when the view was even slightly obstructed was a good idea?

Joeku

I like that this narrative got established that that brick outcropping is the part you are supposed to use to get on the ferris wheel.

Edit: Well, this higher prick piece would work.

LIOrI45.gif

Giganteus

I would pay someone who likes Sunshine to look me in the eyes with a deadly serious expression and tell me this is a good game with its camera controls. I want to see what that looks like, that kind of mania.

This game makes for a fantastic video feature, though.

Joeku

Haha this isn't better than 64 ya fucking goofs.

Just wait for the followup feature stream "9-to-5 or 64" where they take turns playing Mario 64 on an all-day stream and the person with the most stars at either the end of the day or after they've gotten 64 of them wins. Then we'll see how they handle that game.

Edit: This was at first a joke based around a Chicago pun but now that I think about it I would genuinely like them to do this.

ferunnico

Neo Member
I haven't watched the Sunshine series yet and skimming through this thread I can't tell if people think the game or the beast crew is bad... or both?

ferunnico

Neo Member
Same.

I remember a friend telling me the GameCube was better than the PS2 and I was like Bruh.

My friends and I were like that. We all had a GC and tried to convince the other kids that it was better and more pwerful than the PS2. Come to think of it... wasn't the GC actually fairly powerful? I feel like I've heard that somewhere before.

My friends and I were like that. We all had a GC and tried to convince the other kids that it was better and more pwerful than the PS2. Come to think of it... wasn't the GC actually fairly powerful? I feel like I've heard that somewhere before.

Yeah, at the time the GC was fairly powerful.

The ranking pretty much goes

PS2>GC>XBOX

Lunar FC

Mine went from 100 to 0 after playing it, haha.

I was kinda bummed with how it controlled/felt personally, but I hope you have a blast with it if you eventually pick it up :)

I mean yeah, the gameplay looks to be the weakest portion, but everything surrounding that looks great. Hopefully the gameplay gets better as the difficulty increases and you obtain new skills.

Gamecube had more graphical oomph than PS2. Sadly it lacked the vast library of good games, though.

Yeah, at the time the GC was fairly powerful.

The ranking pretty much goes

PS2>GC>XBOX

You've got that in reverse.

kai3345

Banned
pyre looks lit as hell

also glad they're doing the thing from Tyranny where you can mouse over highlighted words to get some more information/background on them. more games should do that

Mine went from 100 to 0 after playing it, haha.

I was kinda bummed with how it controlled/felt personally, but I hope you have a blast with it if you eventually pick it up :)
weird question, but was your avatar done by @airismile?

My interest in Pyre went from 0 to 100 after watching the QL.

I liked Bastion well enough, but I bounced off of Transistor. The discussion on Monday's Waypoint Radio piqued my interest in Pyre, but the Quick Look got my attention.

It will be murdered at GOTY time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom