• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddified

Can DOTA 2 be the most innovative when Warcraft 3 Dota existed for years and years....

I wonder if PUBG will have a similar conversation when Battle Royal has been around for a long time.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Yeah that was great, and Alex with the follow up "Okay so clearly Brad's lost his mind".

Speaking of GOTY 2013, I was re-listening to it too, and does it feel like games ship less broken now? That year's hottest mess category was... intense. The "apology of the year" section is so good.

Mass Effect Andromeda still came out this year, right?

Teddified

Jeff makes this argument immediately after the part I quoted, lol

Regardless of your feelings on Dota, I enjoy hearing Brad get passionate about games

Man his Destiny defense still gets me riled up...Talking about how he had the most hours with the game so he knew best or w/e.

Got my dinner allll ready, time to watch!

Satan's Elevator is a thing of the past. Time to relax on Delfino Island and cruise through the rest of Super Mario Sunshine!

drabnon

Mass Effect Andromeda still came out this year, right?

Oh yeah. Was that super broken on release? I remember Vinny bugging the game out, but the rest of it seemed playable even if janky. It certainly seemed unpolished and weird but it didn't look broken, necessarily.

Oakinn

Oh yeah. Was that super broken on release? I remember Vinny bugging the game out, but the rest of it seemed playable even if janky. It certainly seemed unpolished and weird but it didn't look broken, necessarily.

Only speaking for myself, but I completed the game (around 41 hrs) with no massive bugs at all. Jank for sure tho.

Off topic but what is game grumps and what do they have to do with dream Daddy?

Game Grumps are a mega popular let's play channel started I want to say around five years ago. I watched them when they first started and really enjoyed them. I fell off I want to say two years ago for no real reason.

Anyways, Dream Daddy is a game that was made in their studio (they provided a building for the devs to work out of). The lead guy, I also want to say, does some management stuff for them.

I think the big argument people are having is whether Dream Daddy's success would have been as big had they not have had the attention of the GG fanbase and what not.

A lot of it is being blown up because of the typical fanbase that comes with any online group and how they sort of lash out at people.

Got it, thanks Karspankey!

No problem!

In my opinion, I think well of course, the game got a lot of attention because of being attached to the GG and that's not a bad thing at all. Why would it be?

I also think the game would have had success anyways since it is sort of fresh for the genre as it revolves around men, and not the typical waifu and anime girl characters that many of the games feature. It's something that is good for the LGBQT gaming audience; an audience that is still having to try and become accepted. I think recent news shows that this is not the case and still worth mentioning.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

If you want to call it broken or not fine, but it was released early and in an unacceptable state.

edit: I had no idea that Game Grumps were involved in Dream Daddy until it came up on @midnight with the McElroys, and even then I assumed Chris Hardwick misspoke

Joeku

Did they say it was an HDMI adapter? Wonder what this means for delay and their controls.

Game looks great though.

No problem!

In my opinion, I think well of course, the game got a lot of attention because of being attached to the GG and that's not a bad thing at all. Why would it be?

I also think the game would have had success anyways since it is sort of fresh for the genre as it revolves around men, and not the typical waifu and anime girl characters that many of the games feature. It's something that is good for the LGBQT gaming audience; an audience that is still having to try and become accepted. I think recent news shows that this is not the case and still worth mentioning.

Sorry, Trans people aren't going to be allowed to play games anymore. Too expensive.

Thing is, I bet Alex is right. That looks exactly the right size for 100 of those gumballs.

Santiako

literally Dan:

wvozBk4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom