• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblend

Banned
What if Dan is making them play through this game so that they hate it and when Mario Odyssey comes out, it will blow their minds with how much better it is than Sunshine, and force them to make it GotY

Seriously, this should've been one of those things where Miyamoto stepped down out of shame, Virtual Boy style.

The Virtual Boy at least had a good Wario Land.

He also says the best parts of this game are the challenge areas... you know... the ones where you just play Mario and don't have the dumb jetpack.

To be fair, that has some of the best pure 3D platforming sections of any Mario game aside from the camera.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I don't remember the details about the level aside from the seething rage, but is the awful pachinko course a hidden level shine or one from the hub world?

(Also not watching now, on the chance they are in the level already)

TfQw8zB.gif

So there's a different punch?

drabnon

I don't read japanese, but that is differentiating linear and sandbox 3d mario games.

Oh. Well it seems obvious when you put it like that haha

And to answer the original post, Sunshine and 64 are great games. So I am absolutely not worried about the chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom