• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

at this moment, Zaph realized this is the description of every feature on Giant Bomb

Nah, they often have fun with games they don't like - look at Sunshine and how Dan got them into in (well, apart form Alex...).

If Brad doesn't like it, cool, but if they're playing through the entire game hopefully it's more than constant sighs and grimacing. That's not fun to watch.

Joeku

That's cool... I'm curious about Kingdom Heart since I've never really seen it in detail.

In summary:

898a707200d2f69c3dfc3a5c5d10241d_400x400.jpeg

+

=

20140102-first-squiggles-beautiful-squiggle2.png

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nah, they often have fun with games they don't like - look at Sunshine and how Dan got them into in (well, apart form Alex...).

If Brad doesn't like it, cool, but if they're playing through the entire game hopefully it's more than constant sighs and grimacing. That's not fun to watch.

But BitE is fun to watch.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Like Kingdom Hearts 1 is a fun light Disney-esque adventure about some kid teaming up with a dumb dog and an angry duck to find his friends across fantastical worlds with some dumb stuff thrown in

Kingdom Hearts 3 is about nobodies and angsty teenagers where Nomura's edgelord OC bishonen take front stage over the Disney or Square villains. And Sora is too old to be hanging out with Donald and Goofy.

Harpuia

Like Kingdom Hearts 1 is a fun light Disney-esque adventure about some kid teaming up with a dumb dog and an angry duck to find his friends across fantastical worlds with some dumb stuff thrown in

Kingdom Hearts 3 is about nobodies and angsty teenagers where Nomura's edgelord OC bishonen take front stage over the Disney or Square villains. And Sora is too old to be hanging out with Donald and Goofy.

After like 3-5 games straight without Donald/Goofy, I realized just how much the series lacks without the whimsy that they add to this otherwise whatever dark and edgy my-first-anime story.

Without them it's like, a Sonic game but without the Sonic characters. Of course, and the Darkness or whatever in an attempt to make the series look deeper than it thinks it is.

def sim

Mhm 2 is when they started putting in too much Square Enix in the balance and why I lost interest in the series. I don't mind seeing SE characters from other games, it's cool too see them interact with Disney characters, but the original ones other than the three kids? I hope they rein that nonsense in for the third game.

DdlwuoR.jpg

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Kingdom Hearts is a stupid, wonderful mess. That first game is alright enough but if you go into the second one it becomes a goddamn nightmare immediately. Brad and Ben should make this great.

Curufinwe

Impressive that so many of you managed to pretend for a whole page that GB are playing Kingdom Hearts of all things. Cause that would never really happen.

BearPawB

Banned
KH is the only game that could send me into an Oti style rage.

I cannot think of a game franchise I give less of a shit about.
(but i will probably really enjoy the gb series because...yeah.)

like Maleficent should ALWAYS be the big bad of Kingdom Hearts

Not disagreeing with you, but, in general, why do people, mainly annoying teens, like her so much? Her motivation is basically that she's upset she didn't get invited to a party and she's a petty shit about it.

Wait, I figured it out.

KH is the only game that could send me into an Oti style rage.

I cannot think of a game franchise I give less of a shit about.
(but i will probably really enjoy the gb series because...yeah.)

there's not a lot of playthroughs I would be less interested in than Kingdom Hearts

the only one I can think of is something they're starting to play every Friday already

Teddified

What if they get so deep into it they watch the "movies" on the HD collections. Almost like Dan and Drew watching the Peace keeper cutscenes.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
exposed, I didn't watch UPF. Not surprising Valve pulled it, they're still weird about adult content. Getting better though, Ladykiller in a Bind is on there and I think Robert Yang's games were finally allowed too if I'm not mistaken

Material Girl still there as well.

TEj10Cb.png

There's no way they could make a video out of this, because it'd spoil the room's solution, right? Unless they were going to work with a company that was days away from swapping out a puzzle, maybe?

remember that time they were talking about escape rooms on the Beastcast and then someone sent them a set of keys with a cryptic message

it's a shame nothing actually happened with that

I'll never understand why developers go so all-in on first-person building mechanics. It's so clunky looking.
TEj10Cb.png

There's no way they could make a video out of this, because it'd spoil the room's solution, right? Unless they were going to work with a company that was days away from swapping out a puzzle, maybe?

how * to * clap * thing

(I'm serious.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom