• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeteh

Is HotS any better in that regard?

A bit but it still has plenty of assholes. I also don't bother playing the ranked Heroes League because of it, I have no patience for people who feel the need to try to make themselves feel better by putting others down in a vidyagaem.

f-f-father?

latest
Proud of you, son.
omg I finally see the appeal of video Bombcast.

Perfect.

nGU27ll.gif

They always had the appeal, If I had more time like I did last year I would have watched and did more gifs.

Catvoca

Banned
I hope this is good! I bet that they'll have a tonne of trouble finishing KH. The game isn't that hard but I can just imagine them getting stuck on some of the bosses. They're definitely going to get lost in some of the trash levels that require inane backtracking like Tarzan and Alice in Wonderland too (both of which are at the start of the game ugh).

Looking forward to seeing where the KH fan base ranks in terms of awfulness when watching an LP compared to the Yakuza and Shenmue ones lmao.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
My number one criticism with Giant Bomb is the branding of all these playthroughs.

It makes it fucking impossible to find things after the fact. What's wrong with let's play? Or even long play?

I don't know. :p

I hope this is good! I bet that they'll have a tonne of trouble finishing KH. The game isn't that hard but I can just imagine them getting stuck on some of the bosses. They're definitely going to get lost in some of the trash levels that require inane backtracking like Tarzan and Alice in Wonderland too (both of which are at the start of the game ugh).

Looking forward to seeing where the KH fan base ranks in terms of awfulness when watching an LP compared to the Yakuza and Shenmue ones lmao.

I predict they will get stuck in the part where you have to climb up a particular vine in that area full of vines where everything looks the same.

My number one criticism with Giant Bomb is the branding of all these playthroughs.

It makes it fucking impossible to find things after the fact. What's wrong with let's play? Or even long play?

I don't know. :p

Puns are superior to normal names

if anything lets players should get on their level with puns

Kalor

A Ben/Brad Kingdom Hearts playthrough sounds great. Some parts of that game don't hold up so I'm curious how long it will take them.

I remember the game quite well thanks to the PS3/PS4 versions after not having played the games since they were first released. Can't wait to experience it all again with GB, very excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom