• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zocano

Kingdom Hearts combat is a bit on the stiff side but it's actually still quite a fun combat system. And the first game's story isn't that insanely up its own ass.

drabnon

They brought it around to a bunch of sites and YouTubers to play. It seems like they gave sites like Polygon A LOT to play as they have over an hour of gameplay on their channel.

But does Giant Bomb have enough influencer status? Are they renowned brand sirens?

I can't watch Wolf 2 footage. Want to preserve the goodies.

I know I know

I only looked at a little nugget of a polygon video. I shut it off because what I saw was awesome and it was enough to satiate my thirst until release.

81VQ9gLR6QL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

you better bet I have the CE pre-ordered :)

TheChits

I'm ready for some more Blue Bombin'. They should throw a curveball and play a non-mainline MM game instead.

I would really love a Battle Network play through <3. Might be my favorite Megaman series

Edit: Just saw they were finally doing Kingdom Hearts stuff! Then realized it was West :/

Lunar FC

I know I know

I only looked at a little nugget of a polygon video. I shut it off because what I saw was awesome and it was enough to satiate my thirst until release.

81VQ9gLR6QL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

you better bet I have the CE pre-ordered :)

Did the same, couldn't resist not taking a gander at impressions. That CE is super rad but I'm planning to get the game on steam.

Weird that someone would cosplay as the bad guy from Lazy Town.

I always thought that EA's android CEO could pull off a great cosplay of the bad guy in Lazy Town.

Seventy70

Can't wait for Blue Bombin'

I kind of wish they would change the format to something more similar to Steal My Sunshine so that everyone stays engaged. It usually ends up turning into a podcast with Alex playing Mega Man in the background.

Can't wait for Blue Bombin'

I kind of wish they would change the format to something more similar to Steal My Sunshine so that everyone stays engaged. It usually ends up turning into a podcast with Alex playing Mega Man in the background.

That happens when the game being played is boring to watch. Maybe they could start taking turns and keep it moving a little more.

I forgot to post this earlier in the day, but I had dream about Austin. We were hanging out with people (I dont know who) and somehow we ended up discussing Thanksgiving? And how he invited me to celebrate at his place the year before (I vaguely remember a dinner inside a dream?)? And that I was welcome again this Thanksgiving?

So I guess what I'm say is I'm eating turkey with Austin come November

ryseing

Rsydljd.png

GIANT BOMB WEST
KINGDOM HEARTS

God is real y'all. Only way it could be better if it was Dan playing and trying to understand the deep lore (TM) but I will take what I can get.

For such a prominent series there's a dearth of content so I'm glad to see that being rectified.

Not sure you're allowed cameras in escape room but maybe the CBS card can get them past.

"Oh man CBS is doing a feature on our business!"

*bunch of internet dudes turn up*

That's how Nathan For You works for some episodes. He gets people on his show thinking it's an MTV reality show when it's really a Comedy Central show.

Also, Nathan For You is one of the best shows on TV.

Salarians

I forgot to post this earlier in the day, but I had dream about Austin. We were hanging out with people (I dont know who) and somehow we ended up discussing Thanksgiving? And how he invited me to celebrate at his place the year before (I vaguely remember a dinner inside a dream?)? And that I was welcome again this Thanksgiving?

So I guess what I'm say is I'm eating turkey with Austin come November
this sounds like a nice dream

I saw Jeff in a dream last week

he was holding his cat in a carrier and a woman I assumed was his wife was with him

I don't know what to make of it

you guys really are going in deep on the 'giant bomb are my friends' thing huh

Hey man
Whos to say they arent?

I found it weird because I dont really consume Waypoints content. I watched the PUBG stuff they did with Vinny and Dan, but before that? E3 video? Dude just popped up in a dream. Waypoints new marketing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom