• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzacat

Banned
As a guy who hates playing online games will it ever come a point were that shit is mandatory? Like it's happening so much you have to stop playing games.
What? There's so many normie sp games out there, like it's not even close. The dream is for stories in video games to stop and mp games only but that's never gonna happen sadly

J_Viper

I'm with Dan on voiceless text

Some games I'm alright with it, like Persona, where the lines are simplistic enough to scan through quickly

But games like Yakuza, where it's paragraph after paragraph after paragraph of reading with static characters in the background, it's way too easy to space out and miss out on real estate info or whatever is going on there

Jintor

Some games I'm alright with it, like Persona, where the lines are simplistic enough to scan through quickly

But games like Yakuza, where it's paragraph after paragraph after paragraph of reading with static characters in the background, it's way too easy to space out and miss out on real estate info or whatever is going on there

i only don't like it for LPs i'm watching. if i'm playing a game i'm presumably paying attention

Lari

I'll use real tomato sauce instead of ketchup almost every time.

Also I would deeply appreciate online multiplayer games if everyone played as poorly as I do.

Xeteh

Sure, I mean concentrating on anything is hard when you have the attention span of a goldfish.

Harpuia

Ok look. The only conceivably correct way to use mayo is on your sandwich. You can theoretically put ketchup on most things. Far more than mayo.

I'm a child and actually put ketchup on a lot of my food. Mostly sides like fries and chicken finger type things.

this intrigues me

It's all about 2 buddies who do a cattle drive journey from Lonesome Dove to Montana and get into all sorts of situations. It's LOTR in the sense of how grand the journey is and how great most of the characters are. The miniseries has this sort of melancholic and bittersweet beauty to the whole thing, it helps that it's also wonderfully shot. Robert Duvall and Tommy Lee Jones combo is REAL GOOD.

LonesomeDoveLead-1400x787.jpg
didn't she say she hated the miniseries?

She just mentioned that the first 100 pages of the book is boring but then it gets real fucking good. I could be mistaken but at the same time I'm not surprised one would not like the film after reading the book because I'm sure the book is way more detailed. I haven't read the book but as a big western fan, Lonesome Dove is really fucking good. They made other Lonesome Dove films/sequels but don't waste your time on them. Just watch the first one with Robert Duvall & Tommy Lee Jones.

Was it last week's UPF that Ben made a joke about being underpaid? I watched it but didn't catch it. Apparently Jeff shot him a look and I want to see it. Does anyone have a timestamp?

oti

Banned
Mayo can enhance a meal.
Ketchup is for people who can't live without eating tons of sugar with every single meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom