• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I can't handle all this nice talk <3 let's talk about ketchup vs mayo

The zoom in on Jason killed me.

Dan's understanding of basic scientific concepts like gravity kind of make me understand why the bible belt is a thing and why the american education system gets laughed at.

This man is a UNIVERSITY GRADUATE!

Dan's understanding of basic scientific prehensile kind of make me understand why the bible belt is a thing and why the american education system gets laughed at.

Yeah man, there are so many people like Dan around where I live it's just staggering. Dan actually can listen to reason unlike most but it really is a regional US type attitude/behavior.

daveo42

Banned
Platinum'd Nier and got my "Thank you for playing" message. I kind of want to start it all over again, but I should probably play something else or catch up on #content.

Seriously, I hope Vinny and Jeff get into Nier.

Dan's understanding of basic scientific concepts like gravity kind of make me understand why the bible belt is a thing and why the american education system gets laughed at.

Dan got his undergrad degree with about the same amount of work as you would to get an honorary one.

At least Dan is willingly to learn.

I've heard people say this about Dan but I can bull shit

We've seen him repeatedly ask the same questions and retain nothing. He doesn't Google/read wiki on things he continually asks. He doesn't want to learn. He wants to keep it going. I'm almost certain he acts dumb all the time he's being recorded as no one could seriously be as dumb as he acts

daveo42

Banned
At least Dan is willingly to learn.

After watching 47 hours of BitE, I can tell you that Dan didn't even care to learn what appears to be a relatively simple combat system. Even muscle memory should have kicked in at some point, but maybe his muscles lack the ability to learn. Probably from all the sugar and Taco Bell.

Teddified

I mean dan loves to learn but some times he has multiple conversations about his questions and they were answered before, so he didn't absorb that info lol.

Whoyouare

I am sure you guys know this but in case you don't, you do understand Dan is playing a character right? Some of what we see is his true personality ramped up 1000%.

Sadly once someone told me this he went from my favorite giant bomb personality to somewhere in the middle.

I felt the same way once I found out wrestling was fake. It was disappointing.

oti

Banned
So what you're saying is that you are a wrestling fan

Let me rephrase that.

I hate that my love for video games forces me to engage with wrestling since apparently one can't work in this industry without liking wrestling.

We should put some scientists on this phenomenon.

I enjoy hearing Xavier talk about the job, as a behind the scenes thing. But I hate everything else about it. The stupid attitude, the violence, the drama. Blergh.

Let me rephrase that.

I hate that my love for video games forces me to engage with wrestling since apparently one can't work in this industry without liking wrestling.

We should put some scientists on this phenomenon.

I enjoy hearing Xavier talk about the job, as a behind the scenes thing. But I hate everything else about it. The stupid attitude, the violence, the drama. Blergh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom