• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainmaker

Banned
They made other Lonesome Dove films/sequels but don't waste your time on them. Just watch the first one with Robert Duvall & Tommy Lee Jones.
Are you telling me that the series starring Bret Hart is no good?!?? (It wasn't good)
pN3Uebe.jpg

Joeku

Okay, played through the last two thirds of Pyre in pretty much one eight-hour go. Super duper fucking good. After the end of act one, there's a bit of a turn and I couldn't put it down. I'm still super in the honeymoon phase, but after Transistor let me down, I'm so glad Supergiant could make something as cohesive and tight as Bastion again. There are some characters you see only a few times for a total of ten minutes over the course of the game but I adore them, and I know dads are in vogue, but Pyre has the best video game mom.

Also if anyone missed it yesterday or whenever Jen Zee, the game's artist, just did some fanart of Nier:

Was it last week's UPF that Ben made a joke about being underpaid? I watched it but didn't catch it. Apparently Jeff shot him a look and I want to see it. Does anyone have a timestamp?

gMg5IUm.gif

Oh yeah, Jeff totally shot him a look. 48:00.

I swear sometimes I feel like some dudes on here imagine things or are watching totally different things.
I just made a burger and put ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise on it

Do whatever you will to me, I have already won

That's exactly how I eat my burgers. I also add cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and white onion.
Are you telling me that the series starring Bret Hart is no good?!?? (It wasn't good)

lmao, that's insane.

Zaph

When Rorie said giant bomb is making more money than it spends, if you pause at the right point and look carefully, Ben is crying

Yo Giantbomb is like Rupaul's Drag Race with all this drama! Literally spilling the tea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4AAtw10-PY

Look at Jeff exploding over Brad and for that moment you can see Brad cower in fear remembering that Jeff is his boss. Then you can see Drew's exasperation and see that this is the moment that he decided he has to leave Giantbomb because he can't stand being around unprofessionals. And remember when Jeff got pissed at Vinny for casting bufu? Dude's a dictator in the office. That's why Vinny moved to the east coast to be his own boss. The GBWest vs GBeast is a work covering up actual beef.

You guys can all pretend there's no inter-office drama, but it's all there plain as day. They can pretend to like each other on camera, but it's pretty clear they just put up with each other for a pay check.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Frontier Defense and double XP in Titanfall 2
Splatfest in Splatoon 2
Doomfist in Overwatch

there's never been a better time

Salarians

Yo Giantbomb is like Rupaul's Drag Race with all this drama! Literally spilling the tea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4AAtw10-PY

Look at Jeff exploding over Brad and for that moment you can see Brad cower in fear remembering that Jeff is his boss. Then you can see Drew's exasperation and see that this is the moment that he decided he has to leave Giantbomb because he can't stand being around unprofessionals. And remember when Jeff got pissed at Vinny for casting bufu? Dude's a dictator in the office. That's why Vinny moved to the east coast to be his own boss. The GBWest vs GBeast is a work covering up actual beef.

You guys can all pretend there's no inter-office drama, but it's all there plain as day. They can pretend to like each other on camera, but it's pretty clear they just put up with each other for a pay check.
oh my god

my eyes have been opened

Also how come snake gets a robot arm that he can upgrade but Kaz has to go without even a claw arm.

Well I think the tech is new and they put all their effort into getting Big Boss up and running again after the coma.

The dude who made the hand also got stuck working for Skull Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom