• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Is that the one with Ryan Gosling wanting to
fuck
his mother?
That's not at all what was going on in that scene in Only God Forgives. The boy was never close to his mother in the way he was when he was an unborn child and all he wanted was back in the womb to be near her again despite her never loving him the way she loved his brother.

4G2jrdq.png

this just in, we have two votes for liking kingdom hearts and necrophilia and also two votes for being a duck

i fuckin' knew it

- J - D -

Nope. It was the Elle Fanning one.

I really enjoyed The Neon Demon but I'll probably never watch it again. It was a good-ass theater movie though because of those kind of scenes.

Ah right. I've been meaning to watch Neon Demon, but at the time I was already knee-deep and content with movies about the seedy underbelly of Los Angeles. (I assume the movie takes place in LA).

That's not at all what was going on in that scene in Only God Forgives. The boy was never close to his mother in the way he was when he was an unborn child and all he wanted was back in the womb to be near her again despite her never loving him the way she loved his brother.

Are you sure? I was definitely getting some incesty vibes from that movie. Maybe that's just me misreading Gosling's performance.

wenis

Are you sure? I was definitely getting some incesty vibes from that movie.

That was my reading on the scene. I definitely believe there was incest meaning in the relationship between his dead brother and his mother. She even remarks how big his dick was earlier in the film. Mostly as an insult to gosling I believe

- J - D -

What you were getting was pretentious vibes from that borefest

Also misreading his performance is real ez

I did not like that movie but the karaoke scene was cool.

That was my reading on the scene. I definitely believe there was incest meaning in the relationship between his dead brother and his mother. She even remarks how big his dick was earlier in the film. Mostly as an insult to gosling I believe

Yeah I read it that way. It's not my kind of movie I don't think I'll ever see it again.

I mean, one only needs to see so many close up shots of hands in one's lifetime.

wenis

And Devin Sawa was in it.

Remember Devin Sawa?

He was a thing back then. He's like Leo if Leo's career never escaped the 90's.
Dude devin sawa is great! He was even in the revival of La Femme Nikita a few years back with Maggie Q. I'd highly recommend that show if you're ever in the mood for a neat action series that does some genuinely great action performances and dramatic moments. One of the better shows the CW has put on air.

Survey has been closed. Here are the results:

definite ducks among us

1 duck seems to not like necrophilia and KH

they are either the duck equivalent of Gene in The Emoji Movie(tm)

Emoji Movie: Buy tickets now

lying

or one of the flesh brothers are pretty kinky

- J - D -

Dude devin sawa is great! He was even in the revival of La Femme Nikita a few years back with Maggie Q. I'd highly recommend that show if you're ever in the mood for a neat action series that does some genuinely great action performances and dramatic moments. One of the better shows the CW has put on air.

Oh okay. Now I feel bad, I had no idea he was still doing stuff. Devin Sawa you were a cool dude, and very handsome guy.

Maggie Q is someone I feel like should've gotten real big at some point but never did. Like, After Mission Impossible 3 or around then. I might watch Nikita.

Lari

I'm newly single so i'm still at the phase where I want to sit at home and feel sorry at myself.

Watched harry potter with some friends earlier today though. that was lovely.

why does everybody talk about how bad the thread is when we talk about what we don't like about Giant Bomb but when it goes all up its own ass with duck dick surveys nobody speaks up

Cool.

It's not over yet though, right? There's gonna be more F&F movies.

I don't know. They did a spoilercast for the newest one: https://www.giantbomb.com/podcasts/spoilercast-the-fate-of-the-furious/1600-1952/

why does everybody talk about how bad the thread is when we talk about what we don't like about Giant Bomb but when it goes all up its own ass with duck dick surveys nobody speaks up

I give the thread what it desires

- J - D -

I'm newly single so i'm still at the phase where I want to sit at home and feel sorry at myself.

Watched harry potter with some friends earlier today though. that was lovely.

Which Harry Potter?

Reminds me of the time I had friends who convinced me join in on a Lord of the Rings Extended edition trilogy marathon.

I don't do movie marathons anymore.

Lari

Which Harry Potter?

Reminds me of the time I had friends who convinced me join in on a Lord of the Rings Extended edition trilogy marathon.

I don't do movie marathons anymore.

We watched The Order of the Phoenix.

My best friend never watched any of the films, so we're making our way through them, very very slowly because schedule is hard to line up these days.

- J - D -

I think it should keep going as long as the F&F series keeps going (including spin offs).

Okay I'm down for 15 hours of this.

It's probably the best feature they've ever done

No that's Steal my Sunshine, but I'll also allow Demo Derby. It is known.

abby: i like ranked in splatoon

alex: let me explain why ranked is bad actually and then move the topic of conversation before you can talk about why you like it

Zaph

My best friend never watched any of the films, so we're making our way through them, very very slowly because schedule is hard to line up these days.

well, good news - you're alone now so scheduling just got way easier

- J - D -

Order is one of the good ones, right? I think I heard somewhere the Harry Potter movies follow an odd-number rule. Odd ones are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom