• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Oh okay. Now I feel bad, I had no idea he was still doing stuff. Devin Sawa you were a cool dude, and very handsome guy.

Maggie Q is someone I feel like should've gotten real big at some point but never did. Like, After Mission Impossible 3 or around then. I might watch Nikita.
Dude yea absolutely recommended. I agree on Maggie Q. She's an absolute sweet heart and deserves a bigger career.

I joined the Discord and searched my name

giphy.gif

Lari

well, good news - you're alone now so scheduling just got way easier

So very true :(

Order is one of the good ones, right? I think I heard somewhere the Harry Potter movies follow an odd-number rule. Odd ones are good.

Order is probably my least favorite of the movies, it just felt rushed and they skipped way too much stuff from the book. But i'm a big fan of the series, I like all of them to varying degrees.

Fortnite's the best tower defence game I've played and has a really fun progression system where you use random missions to gather resources to build up your home base. But the loot system sucks so hard in that you never get loot and it gates the game.

Fortnite's the best tower defence game I've played and has a really fun progression system where you use random missions to gather resources to build up your home base. But the loot system sucks so hard in that you never get loot and it gates the game.

Those are conflicting opinions that conflict my emotions.

I love me tower defense...but I love fun and good loot, diablo style. Is the loot atleast interesting?

J_Viper

Each one is better than the previous, especially once you get past the first 2-3.

Aside from 5, I agree.

Order is junk until the end

The first two are way too "kiddy", but I understand why they're like that

Azkaban has a rough start, but gets really great.

Goblet, Half-Blood, and both Deathly Hallows are kino

Disco can't be revived because it never died
I listen to "I Was Made For Loving You" at least once a month, so yeah

Fortnite seems like something that I'd really dig if it wasn't set up like a gacha game.

The part of the Fortnite UEX where the dev referred to playing it as "consuming" it really put into perspective the kind of game it is. Kinda turned me off ever playing it.

Edit: The pitch of Fortnite does sound cool, though. I've always liked the idea of a multiplayer game where each player controls their own parties, even if it boils down to stat buffs. Star Trek Online did this in a kinda cool way with its crew mechanic, and Fortnite's cards are vaguely similar.

Those are conflicting opinions that conflict my emotions.

I love me tower defense...but I love fun and good loot, diablo style. Is the loot atleast interesting?

The tower defence mechanics are pretty great. It marries a really smart building system with 3rd person hero shooting and orcs must die styled traps.

The loot however sucks. You don't get any meaningful loot in the field. Everything's locked behind f2p chests and after the first area you don't make enough of the in-game currency to make it feel like you're progressing at all.

The game would be amazing if it wasn't f2p. As it is it's a decent podcast game because the core mechanics are enjoyable enough.

Fortnite seems like something that I'd really dig if it wasn't set up like a gacha game.

100% this. Heck, if schematics could drop in game rather than only from creates it would be so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom